It's On!

The next incident happened when she could walk and talk, (like a baby around dad.) She pranced around the house like she owned the place. I guess she got tired of flashing everywhere now that she had full use of her legs.

One day when i got home from school she walked right into my room. She dug through my bookbag and found a note between me and my friend Julia. She mocked me about how i was crushing on a guy i had never even talked to. When i went to get the note from her she started flashing away so fast i couldnt keep up. "Give me that back you demon," i shouted. Before i knew it, Megan was levatating in front of me with her tiny little hands cutting off my air supply.

"What did you just say to me," she asks, sounding very angry. "N-nothing," i stuttered. She smiled as she slowly lowered herself back to the floor. She started reading more of the note and laughing at me. I felt a little silly being scared of a baby. "Im done being a coward," i thought.

I picked Megan up by her upper body and slammed her into the floor. I tightened a hand around her throat just as she did mine. "Let...me..go," she managed to get out. Then all of a sudden there was a burst of neon green light that took me flying across the room into the wall. As i straighten myself back up i look over to her and she's just standing at the middle of my room, eyes glowing, fist clenched, and i swear i could smell something burning.

I jump from my spot and tackle her back down to the ground. I grabbed both her wrists with one hand and her throat with the other. I held her arms to the ground above her head. "You're evil," i told her. The moment she smiled at me, the hand holding her wrists became very hot. No matter how badly it hurt, i refused to let that demon seed win. Then the door opened and the yelling started.

As if on cue, Megan started crying.

"Haily get off of her now! What do you think your doing," my dad yells.

"Im trying to get the evil out of her dad. That's why mom died is because Megan is a demon," i tried to explain, still choking Megan. My dad shoves me over and i land on my back on the floor. I lay there staring at him as he picks up Megan. He looks down at me with worried eyes, "i know you miss your mommy sweetheart, but ths has gone too far. Im calling the doctor." I continue laying on the floor thinking about how my dad was going to send me to a shrink when it hit me. I was holding her wrists and there was no pilulse.

NO PULSE!

I knew it! If only i could prove to my dad that she's somehow dead and alive then he'll believe she's evil. Just then Megan appears in my view, "i wouldnt do that if i were you. He already thinks you've lost your mind. Wouldnt want to make matters worse now would we?"

She had a point. Megan wins again. I sit up and lean against my bed, "Okay Megan its time to explain whats going on here. I really do feel like im losing it."

"You wont believe me," she says, almost sounding disappointed.

"Try me sis. Right now i think i'd believe you if you told me you were actually 30 with 4 kids and a husband. I just want some answers," i pleaded.

"I honestly cant tell you right now because i dont even know. I do know there's alot more to come though. Ask me when we're older and i promise i will tell you," she answered as she walked out.

For the first time, i actually felt close to my sister, and i actually believed her. I was going to hold her to that promise.

I lifted my hands behind my head as a prop and i felt something weird. My hair felt weird. I run my fingers through it and it came out in clumps! Megan! She burned my hair in the back. Her powers were really starting to annoy me.

Guess ill go get it fixed tomorrow. Thanks sis.

A/N: im really sorry about all the mess ups but i upload from my phone so i dont realize it until its too late. This is my first story ive actually let other ppl read so comment and let me know what im doing right or wrong. (: or even throw in some ideas. If their creative enough ill use them and dedicate the chapter to u.