Chapter 4

Derek's P.O.V
When I stepped into the club I was immediately surrounded by grinding bodies. One girl starting grinding on me, I have to admit, I grinded with her a little. It started to get a little hot. I moved away before we started getting carried away. I started dancing with other girls when a girl sitting at the bar caught my eye. She had caramel skin with curly hair. She wore an velvet leather jacket and a black dress. She stood up to fix her her dress that was mid- thigh and I could see that the dress hugged all her curves perfectly. I was surprised to see that she was wearing sandals instead of heels. I was about to go talk to her when my buddies from my old job at the bomb squad came and we started a conversation about the old times. While I was talking with the guys I noticed the girl I was checking out, looking over at me. I caught her eye and smiled at her. She started blushing and looked away. Wow her blush makes her look more attractive I thought. I really wanted to talk to her and was about to go do that when she was suddenly pulled away by this big dark guy dressed in some dark clothing. She looked real shocked so I followed just in case.

Yesssss sussss he gonna snatch lol anyways 4th chapter yesss. Next chapter is very good so 5 vote and comments for #5 love you guys soo much💗💖😋😆😄
Meme🎀