Chapter 14 : Brother Kakuzu

"Brother Kakuzu?"

"What is it Mika?"

Kakuzu said in a bored tone while counting his money on the table. Mika looked at all the money Kakuzu had and ask a question to him.

"Why do you have a lot of money?"

"Because I get paid while going on missions."

"Oh, um, Kakuzu."

"What."

Mika fidgeted her fingers and looked up at her big brother who is counting his money.

"Can we go to the store?"

"Hm? Why is that Mika?"

"So I can buy something for you."

Kakuzu raised an eyebrow and nodded. He putted all of his money in his bag and held Mika's soft little hand and went straight to the store.

"What are you going to buy Mika?"

"I can't tell you, I'm getting it for you!"

Mika smiled as she starts skipping while holding his hand. Later, they arrived at the store. Mika lets go of her brothers hand and went straight to the toy aisle, Kakuzu, at the other hand, waited for her.

Mika Pov

"Hm, which one should I pick?"

I looked all the plushies around me and defiantly looked at a stuffed puppy plushie and a stuffed panda plushie. Their so adorable I can't choose one.

"Hm.... I'll choose, this one!"

Kakuzu Pov

"Where is she? She's been shopping for 30 minutes."

I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed. I sighed and upset of how many bucks I gave her.

Flashback

"Here, this $10.00 I'm giving you to buy some random object for me understand Mika?"

"Yes Kakuzu!"

End Of Flashback

"Yeesh, can she be more quicker than me waiting for her?"

Kakuzu Pov End

Mika came back with a bag with something that is medium sized. She came running to her brother that is waiting for her.

"Kakuzu! I'm back!"

"Already? That took you long enough. What do you have for me?"

Mika giggled and gave him the bag.

"Here you go! Open it!"

Kakuzu grabbed the bag from his little sister and got the object in the bag. He then got it and saw that it was a stuffed panda plushie, he was surprised by the gift from Mika but smiled behind his mask.

"Thank you Mika."

"Your welcome big brother!"

Mika hugged Kakuzu. As she was hugging him, two women came and giggled.

"Is that your daughter? She looks so adorable."

"Hehehe, so cute."

Kakuzu was confused but Mika smiled.

"No, she's not my daughter, just my little sister. Come on Mika, let's go."

"O-ok, bye! bye!"

Mika waved goodbye at the two women that are completely blank leaving them sweat dropping.

"Uhh, nevermind then. Their both siblings then."

"Yeah.."

To Be Continued

Hi Chibi's my personal problems had been taken care of and my mind keeps on telling me to keep on posting Akastuki's Little Sister so my little adorable Chibi's won't be sad about it.

So now, I shall continue on posting Akastuki's Little Sister! Forget the last post and continue on reading my stories! I hope you will enjoy! 😋