Chapter 17 : Brother Zetsu

I don't really know about Zetsu, I know a little bit, but bare with me. But please correct me if I am wrong thnx.

Zetsu was gardening his plants in his garden. As he was watering his plants, he then heard Mika crying that startled him. He ran as fast as he could to find her but as soon as he was running, he saw Mika sitting crying. Zetsu ran to her to see what had happened.

"Mika what happened to you?"

Mika wiped her tears and showed him her finger that had a thorn in her index finger.

"It hurts"

Zetsu held her hand and could see the thorn, he felt bad for his young 7 year old sister.

"Hey little twerp, don't cry. If you cry then I will eat you for lunch."

"Don't say that to poor little Mika!"

"Pft, whatever."

"Mika, I'm gonna pull the thorn out. It might hurt a little, but stick with me. It's ok to cry if it hurts, alright?"

"Ok"

Zetsu got her hand gently trying not to hurt her, he then got the thorn and started to pull it out slowly. Mika's tears were swelling up from the pain until Zetsu got the thorn out of her finger.

"There, that's it."

When Zetsu threw the thorn away, he turned to see Mika about to cry.

"Mika, it's ok to cry if you want to. Come here."

Zetsu smiled and reached his arms to her. Mika looked at him with her teary eyes and ran to him crying putting her face to his chest. Zetsu held her and stroked her black hair as she was crying.

"It's ok to cry Mika. Just let it all out."

To Be Continued