Chapter 7 : WHY!?

The next morning, Madara woke up and got ready to take Mika to the park. But when Madara went to her room...

"Good morning Mika. Time for you- MIKA!!!"

Hashirama woke up frightened and ran to the voice of Madara's and was shocked seeing him crying out tears.

"Madara! What happened!?"

"M-mika is g-gone..."

"What.."

"HOW CAN THAT BE!! WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING!! WHY!!"

Madara grieved in pain and Hashirama feel wounded, he walked up behind Madara and clutched to him to make him feel desire.

"One day Madara, we will take Mika back and kill that dirtbag what they had done to us."

💫Later That Night💫

Hashirama and Madara went to Tobirama's place to talk about what had happened.

"WHAT!? MIKA IS MISSING!? MY OWN NIECE!?"

"Yes Tobirama, she is missing, and we need to get her back. Madara is not being himself anymore, I tried to entertain him but nothing worked on him."

"I see, but we need to find Mika right now!"

Tobirama stood up and was about to go call all shinobi until Hashirama stopped him by grabbing him on the wrist.

"What are you doing Hashirama? I'm sending all Konoha Shinobi to find your daughter."

"I know Tobirama, but, it's impossible to find her."

"What are you talking about? Are you saying that you are giving up on finding your own daughter?"

"It's not like that! It's just that, we need some time to plan this out and then find her."

"Hashirama..."

While the brothers were talking, Madara was outside staring at the moonlight sky thinking about his daughter, Mika.

"Mika, I hope that you are ok. Me and daddy will find you someday.. And kill those bastards that have taken you."

"Madara, are you talking to yourself?"

"I-izuna! Ahem, no I wasn't and how did you get here?"

"I heard what happened and I came here to find you if you're ok."

"I'm fine Izuna."

"You don't look fine. Look, I know that Mika is missing and she got kidnapped, but you have to let that go of that from your head-"

"WHY SHOULD I!? WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOUR CHILD GOT KIDNAPPED AND YOU KEEP THINKING OF YOUR CHILD EVERY SINGLE DAY!? WOULD THAT HURT YOU IF THAT HAPPENED JUST LIKE ME!?"

Madara shouted at Izuna in rage while tears started forming in his eyes.

"M-madara..."

"Just leave me alone Izuna, I don't intend to speak with you right now. Just leave.

Madara turned away from his brother while Izuna felt bad and walked inside the house in grief.

"Madara, I never seen you like that or never seen how you felt damaged. I'm so sorry brother."

💫To Be Continued💫