Slumber Party [requested]

Requested - Sasuka_Senju sorry that took a long time! >_<

Everyone gathered in a circle with their pillows and blankets. Mika was wearing her cute panda outfit as for everyone else, original pajamas.

"So, what are we going to talk about, un?"

Deidara asked as he laid down on the floor

"We're going to have a slumber party!"

Mika said as she smiled happily and Tobi clapped his hands

"Yay! Tobi loves slumber parties!"

Tobi cheered and Mika smiled. Itachi brought popcorn as Kisame brought drinks for everyone.

"What now?"

Sasori asked in boredom and Hidan smirked

"How about telling some ghost stories?"

Hidan asked and Pein shook his head

"We're not allowed to say such "ghost" stories around, Mika might get scared"

Pein said and held Mika close to him

"Oh come on! It'll be fun!"

Hidan said and everyone looked at Mika for a response

"Okay!"

Mika cheered and Hidan looked at Pein with a smirk on his face and Pein facepalmed. Hidan then turned off all of the lights and sat back down as he brought a candle with him.

"Now let's begin"

Hidan evilly said

"There was once a little girl walking through the woods.."

As Hidan was continuing speaking about the scary story, Mika started to feel worried and softly clenched Pein's shirt.

"...then there was a noise, sounded like a tree branch being stepped on..

Mika whined a little, still listening to her brothers story

"..then the girl became afraid and started running and hid behind a tree, while the child was hiding behind the tree, they slowly look to see if the monster was there, but it wasn't!"

Mika gasped and so did Tobi

"And you know where the monster was at? Well.."

Hidan blowed out the candle only seeing darkness itself, Mika was scared and afraid until she felt something on her shoulder and turned and the candle light was on, only to see Hidan's curse form appear in front of her.

"HE WAS RIGHT BEHIND THE CHILD ALL ALONG AND ATE HER!!"

Hidan said loudly causing Mika to get super scared and at the same time...made her cry

"Hidan..."

Kakazu said in a low grunting voice and stood up right behind Hidan. Hidan turned around slowly.

"Hm?"

Suddenly, Kakazu punched the top of his head leaving a big round bump.

"Do not make Mika cry again!!"

He yelled and Mika was still crying and ran up to Kakazu and hugged his leg, Kakazu bended down and picked her up.

"Now, Now, let's go to the kitchen to get some ice cream, is it okay for you Mika?"

Mika sniffs and wiping her tears away

"Y-Yeah"

Kakazu sighed softly and went to the kitchen to give ice cream for his little sister. While in the living room, everyone was upset with Hidan.

"Hidan! Don't scare her like that! Tobi don't like it!"

"Yeah, yeah, just shut the fuck up alright?"

Hidan said in an attitude way of saying. As Hidan kepted rubbing his big bump, Mika came walking towards him with a cup of cookies and cream and looked at him and give him the ice cream so that he can eat some. Hidan looked at the ice cream and at her and scoffed as he smiled.

"I love you so much that jashin will give you hugs to death"

He said and gave her a hug  while eating the ice cream that she gave him.

"I love you too Hidan"

Mika said with a big smile on her face

To be continued... :)

Sorry that it's been a while, i had some problems that i have to deal with and also personal problems so im sooooo sorry that it was like a long time to post a story T_T