The Unexpected

'CONRAD!"

I jumped at the sound of my name. Just then, I felt a weight press down on me.

'OW! REINA - WHAT THE HELL!"

Meet my sister, Reina. Sometimes, I think she's born on Mars. Or maybe she needs some medicine, that's all. I mean, she's fifteen and her enthusiasm matches that of a five-year old.

Right now, I'm on the bed looking at mischevious, blue eyes. I smiled sacarstically before I rolled over, sending her sprawling to the ground.

'Come on, we're gonna be late for school."

'I'm the one who's all washed up and changed dumbo. You just got out of bed."

I looked at her and realized she was right. Scowling, I grabbed my favourite jeans and graphic tee while pushing her out of my room.

~~~

When I got out of the car Reina kept giggling. I looked at her with an irritated eye. Smiling, she said' Oh I'm sorry, I just can't help the fact that all the girls always look at you."

Ok, so, I am sort of a popular boy at school. I always think it's because of my father, who is a member of the senate. Yup, Senator Harrington. A VERY famous guy part of the U.S congress. Always taking to the press and taking autographs whenever he walks down the streets. However, my best frind Janelle always tells me it is because I am VERY handsome. I mean, I know I have blonde, wavy hair, not to mention my blue eyes, but the thing is I am not interested in having a girlfrind at all. I don't mind friends that are girls, but if some chick asks me out on a date, I'll get really irritated.

I don't know, maybe I was born on Mars too.

I walked into the building,ignoring the THOUSANDS of eyes looking at me and sprinted to the third level to where my locker was. I put in the password and pulled it open before getting my Biology books out.

"Hey hey HEY!!"

I felt two pairs of arms across my neck, and they were from behind.

"Hi Janelle."

I have to admit, Janelle is one girl who is pretty. She has straight brown hair that flows all the way to the middle of her back, and they are naturally like that, which means she does not waste her life going to star salon's to do her locks up. Her hair is naturally...nice.

Before I could say anything, she shoved a piece of paper three inches away from my face. Dude, how can I read anything on that piece of paper?

Before I could do anything, she said "SO, the school is organizing a dance."

OH.NO.

I slammed my locker shut and took my first step to the right.

"Oh no you don't." Janelle pulled me on my collar from behind.

I groaned as I already knew what was coming.

"I want you to ask someone to the dance."

My back was still facing Janelle. I did not want to turn around as I didn't want to look into this evil witch's eyes.

***

Hey guys! This is my first ever story on wattpad so do give me some feedback:) I tried to paste a pic of Conrad so hopefully it's there on the side? I can't tell from here they only showed me the URL haha...so yup THANK YOU for taking the time to read this:)