Chapter #6

I'm sorry guys!! Please don't kill me! -Savannah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kendall's POV

That night I couldn't sleep long after the others had gone to bed. I knew something was going to happen but I didn't know what I didn't even know if it would be good or bad. After laying in my bed and trying in vain to sleep. I finally gave up and decided to play piano. 

Playing piano had always calmed me down and healed me think clearer when I was younger. I decided I should play a song I knew. I started playing lavenders blue. It had been the song my mother sang me and savannah when we couldn't sleep.

-flashback-

I was sitting on my bed colouring in an adult colouring book and Savannah was sitting on the floor in front of her bed reading Harry potter when our mom walked in.

 "You guys should be in bed." She said. "But we can't sleep." Savannah said putting down The Chamber of secrets. 

"Yeah can you sing us a song?" I asked. She nodded and savannah and I quickly got into bed and under the covers. Once we were comfortable she started singing. 

"Lavenders green dilly dilly lavenders blue," by the time she sang it 2 times through, because that's the way she liked to do it, savannah was asleep and I was partially asleep but I was awake just enough to remember what she said before she left. 

I love you girls don't you ever forget that." She said kissing us both on the forehead. 

That was the last thing my mom said to me.

-flashback over-

Towards the end of the song I realised I was crying. I wiped the tears off my cheek and went back to my room to go to bed.

I fell asleep quickly with the memory of my mothers singing still in my head.