chapter #2

behind him came another man he had short blond hair and was wearing sunglasses to.

"Savannah that's Hawkeye and captain America" Kendall said quietly.

"I don't think anyone else knows who they are" I said back.

"OK girls Mr.Barton and Mr Rodgers are going to ask all of you questions one at a time. " said Mrs Elizabeth. then she came over to me and Kendall.

"there going to ask you guys questions together because your sisters." she said quietly so just we could hear.

.

Kendall's POV

I watched as the grew smaller and smaller until it was just me and savannah left.

"Savannah,Kendal! it's your turn" Mrs Elizabeth called.

we slowly walked to the door where they were asking everyone questions.

"Mr.Barton Mr.Rodgers this is Savannah and Kendal "

Mrs Elizabeth said then left.

"How old are you?"Mr Barton asked.

"I'm 13 and Savannah is 13 to" I said

"well what are your hobbies?" Mr Rodgers asked

"I like to watch t.v. play piano read and write" I said

"I also like to watch tv and read and write but I also like to listen to music swim and fight" Savannah said

"do you want to get adopted?" they said

"yes!" me and savannah said at the same time.

"well we would like to adopt you" they said

~

He asked us a few more questions and then they told us they would adopt us.

Savannah got adopted by Hawkeye and I was adopted by Captain America.

~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n  please don't kill me -hides behind captain America- I was busy!!

sorry that was just a filler I was so busy on my other account and wattpad deleted my awesome chapter was writing  but I
updated

And KatherineRodgers there you go one of us got adopted by Captain America! YAY!-!!
ill update soon promise xx<3 ~Savannah