chapter #3

Savannah's POV

After we had packed up all our stuff (which wasn't much just some posters clothes and a few other things) we want out side to a white limo we got into the car and after a few minutes I took out my book ' the hobbit' and started reading.

-timey wimey skip brought to you by the doctor!-

When the car stopped I saw we were at stark tower.

"We live here" Hawkeye said.

I quickly put my book back in my bag and stepped out after Kendall.

We went inside and went to Kendall's room first her room was a British theme, the duvet had a British flag cover, her room also had a life size picture of the TARDIS and the walls were TARDIS blue her bedroom door was the TARDIS'S door. There also included a couple posters of her favorite bands and tv shows spread across her wall.  (you can add more stuff Kendall)

she even had a bathroom and a small fridge there was a small door in her room like the door to a closet but when we walked in it was a studio with a huge piano. she stayed in her room to unpack.

then we went to my room.

my room was doctor who/sherlock themed.

my door was black And said 221B with a knocker.

my room had dark blue wallpaper and on one side was a huge doctor who poster (the one Vincent made of the TARDIS exploding) and the other wall had a big tac board were I can put things and one wall (were my bed wasn't) had a big book shelf! with a bathroom and a fridge to.

I thanked Hawkeye and captain America and then went to unpack.

first I put my Harry potter Percy Jackson and doctor who books on the shelf (which filled one shelf out of4). then I put my stuff in the closet. and saw a small Rom like kendalls I went in and saw a training area with weapons!

i quickly finished unpacking and went back in the training area and saw some swords a bow and arrow and some guns.

I ran over to the bow and arrow and started to shoot at the target, I used to do archery but I haven't shot in a while I was still good I got 3 bullseyes and 2arrows right beside the bullseye.

Kendalls POV

after I finished unpacking I went into the studio and sat down at the piano and started to play.

I used to have a small piano at my old home but it was destroyed in the battle and the orphanage didn't have one.

I played until Savannah came in and told me it was time for dinner.

-time skip-

with the help of Jarvis we found the kitchen. when we went in I saw Thor, Bruce banner, Tony stark, Natasha, Clint, and my new dad.

when they noticed us they all smiled and told us to sit down...

~~~~~~

see I promised I would update soon :D that was for not updating for months :) you guys deserve it for waiting.~Savannah