Chapter 2▪ He Rescued Her!

Chapter 2!

Please ignore grammatical errors

_______________

"NAN.." Manik tried to articulate, he looked at the bracelet a little more closer

"NANDINI..." This name! He heard it somewhere! Yes! But where..?

"Ma'am!!" Two air-hostess came to Nandini, "Oh no. She's not responding! God! What should we do now? We should check yeah. We should check if there is any doctor on the board!" They were worried, horrified! Nandini was the great business man's daughter afterall!

"Wait. I can.." Manik opened his mouth to say something but then shut it up. How can he check her when he wasn't a doctor.

"You can? You're a doctor?" Manik didn't say anything instead he went back to his seat.

"We have an announcement to the passengers..there is an emergency patient on board..If there is a doctor on board please come to the business class.. Thank you"

They were continuously announcing about it..but our dear Manik had his headphones on! He wanted sleep..peace!

Here Vishni was worried for her..yes ofcourse! she was in the flight with her as Mr Kashyap asked her to come with Nandini

"Ma'am, there's no doctor on the board. Oh god Nandini ma'am's breathing and pulse are continously slowing down!" The air-hostess said panickly

"No..no!! Nothing can happen to her!"  Vishni was getting worried. What if something happen to her?

In the other side

"Listen!! Are you dumb or what!!" Aditya take off Manik's headphone

"What the F!!" He cursed as he eyed angrily at Aditya

"Shut up. You're such a jerk huh. They keeps on announcing that someone is seriously ill. They need a doctor! But you - you're here listening to your nonsense songs!!" Aditya snapped at him afterall he was doing wrong no.

"Aren't you a doctor? Go and save her man!!"

"I got kicked out from medical school!! Get that straight in your head dude!" Manik took the headphone from him and again put it on. God!! This guy was being so careless!!

"Manik..listen dude!" He again removed the headphone only to get a deadly glare from Manik!

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? There is no doctor on the board. Why don't you go over there? You could still do a better job even If it's sticking a small band-aid on.." What did he meant by a better job? Oh yeah! Manik was a Player no.

Manik rolled his eyes, once again taking the headphones back from him but before he could put it on, Aditya's words hit him hard

"If baby bear was in the place of the patient, you would let her die?" He said a sensible thing to Manik though.

"Tell me, you.." Manik didn't listen to him but immediately went from there