Temptation❤

Roxy locked the door behind their friends and before she could turn around Kaiden was right there blocking all exits.

Kaiden: so lil mama you like what you felt?
Roxy: (with a slick grin on her face) I didn't feel much.

Kaiden moved out of the way so Roxy could go in the kitchen.

Roxy: boy stop eye raping me
Kaiden: (,licks his lips) girl the things imma do to you, you just don't know
Roxy: so I guess yo lil thing thing on hard now(grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge)
Kaiden: stop playing wit me lil mama, you know I'm daddy
Roxy: yo name ain't on my birth certificate

Roxy sat down on the couch next to Kaiden and he smiled at her.

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Nygiel: I can't hear shit
Michelle: me either
Jordan: maybe they in the back room
Layla: hell nahh I hear em
Jaiden: she moaning, what she doing
Layla: nahh they talking
Michelle: the hell, about what
Layla: she told him his lil friend need to calm down
Braxton: ahhh shit
Layla:(lol) he said his big friend gone fuck her life up
Michelle: they some nasty lil human beings

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Kaiden: I want you so bad right now

Roxy rolled her eyes and got off the couch, Kaiden pulled her back down.

Roxy: boy.
Kaiden: where you going?
Roxy: to get in the shower.
Kaiden: lemme join ya

Roxy moved Kaiden's hands and got off the couch.

Roxy: keep dreaming
Kaiden: (laughing) alrite, daddy gone show ya something
Roxy: wateva... (she walked off and turned back around to look at him)daddy

A slick and happy grin grew across Kaiden's face. He wanted her well hell he already had her just not in every way he wanted her.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Layla: bitch she called him daddy
Jaiden: oh yea
Michelle: hell nahh

The door opened as they fell to the floor.

Kaiden: y'all nosey asses gotta go
Michelle: I ain't gotta go no fucking where?
Braxton: I got her.
Michelle: yo mothafuckin ass gone stop tryna handle me. You, where the hell my bestfriend?
Kaiden: she in the shower. I'm bout to go join her.
Jordan: she gone whoop yo ass.
London: that's on his body
Kaiden: bye y'all I got somebody I need to tend to.
Nygiel: we know
Layla: lil nasty mudafuckas

Kaiden walked down to his car and got his bag out while everyone else was getting in there's.

Drew: dammn nigga you came prepared huh.
Kaiden: I want her bad...I was never playing (he through up the deuces and headed up the stairs to Roxy's apartment.)

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Kaiden grabbed his boxers and toothbrush out of his bag and headed to the bathroom. He opened the door....

Roxy: Kaiden I know yo ass ain't in this bathroom
Kaiden: calm down lil mama, ain't nobody gone touch you (under his breath) not yet anyways
Roxy: didn't I tell you to keep dreaming?
Kaiden: dreams come true don't they?
Roxy: well yea but..
Kaiden:(he pulled back the shower curtains) no buts
Roxy: wateva

Kaiden climbed in the shower directly under the water and began eyeing Roxy all over again. She smacked him in the head.

Kaiden: oww!
Roxy: I told you to stop eye raping me.
Kaiden: your naked...what you want me to do look at the wall?
Roxy: I ain't tell you to come in here.
Kaiden:(grabbed Roxy by her waist and pulled her closer to him) I told you to stop playing wit me.
Roxy:(water running down her face) I guess that means both of us are hardheaded then.

Kaiden soft lips met hers and they began to kiss passionately. Kaiden's tongue pushed against Roxy lips for entrance and she gave it to him...she wasn't holding back. He bit and pulled on her lip, he was hungry for her...all of her. He wasn't gone rest til he got what was rightfully his. Roxy pulled away.

Roxy: we need to stop
Kaiden: why...u scared?
Roxy:(laughing) I'm not scared but we need to stop.
Kaiden: why?
Roxy: because umm...we're supposed to be taking a shower.
Kaiden: now why take a shower when we'll be getting all tired and sweaty right after?

Roxy rolled her eyes as Kaiden released her hips. She soaped up the towel and began to bath herself while Kaiden stood there watching. She rinsed and turned around to see him smiling.

Roxy: there you go with that slick ass grin again.(resoaping up the towel)
Kaiden: can't help it, I like what I see
Roxy:(giggles)(smiling) turn around

Roxy began to bath him as well and all it did was make him want her more. He rinsed as she watched and it took everything in her not give that boy everything she had in that moment. Kaiden looked up at Roxy and pinned her to the wall, kissing the life out of her lips. Roxy shivered as a rush of chills went through her body and Kaiden released her. She turned off the shower and they both got out as she handed him a towel. He flicked the towel across her wet ass.

Roxy: ouch, you bastard.
Kaiden: yea wateva.

They dried off and before Roxy could get her panties on Kaiden had picked her up and was totting her to the bedroom.

Roxy: so this what you do (while he's putting her on her feet) you just grab me no/...

Kaiden cut her off when his lips pushed against hers. They fell onto the bed and began to wrestle with each other. Finally, they stopped and Kaiden was on top. He hovered over her and just slightly grazed her face with his lips. She was in a daze.

Kaiden: I care about you.
Roxy: I know that.

Kaiden kissed her his tongue intruded her mouth dancing like a parade. He used his index and middle finger to slowly massage her clit. She let out a soft moan and he smiled. He stopped and entered her with those fingers and gently pushed against her walls with his nails. She jolted up nd he exited her tasting his fingers.

Kaiden: mmm, strawberries.

In one swift motion he entered her making her jolt up at the unexpectedness. He smiled as she gasped and he began to slightly thrust in and out of her. He continued thrusting faster and faster, breaking a sweat.

Roxy: uhh!
Kaiden: call me daddy
Roxy: no uhh!
Kaiden: say it, you know you want to
Roxy: i-i-i
Kaiden: I won't tell
Roxy: uhh, daddy

They flipped and now Roxy was on top. She just sat there and looked at him. He grabbed both her hands and kissed them. She took her hands away and began to slowly ride and grind on him. He put one hand on her waist and grabbed her around the back of the neck with the other and kissed her as she rode. They flipped again. Kaiden pinned both of Roxy's hands above her head, raised both her legs in the air, and began thrusting in and out of her, pounding and pounding. He handed her a pillow so that her screams wouldn't be so loud.

Roxy:(muffled scream)

They both were sweating hard but didn't feel a need to stop. Kaiden released her and she was in the bed on all fours, he took his tongue and slowly licked up her back.

Roxy: mhmm

She grabbed all of her hair and swung it to right side of her head. He entered her from behind and she didn't flinch every single thing he did got her wetter and wetter. He was swimming in Niagara Falls and she didn't want him to stop....