And that Means!

Its 4th period and Roxy's 4th period is gym. Roxy don't even like this class so she just sits on the bleachers and plays on her phone. Kaiden skipping in there and he over there bothering her.

Kaiden: why you always on yo phone?
Roxy: ain't nun else to do.
Kaiden: mane get the fuck off that phone.
Roxy:(I hopped out my seat and stood in front of him) who you talking to?
Kaiden:(grabbing her around the waist)you, what you gone do about it?(easing up out the seat)

Roxy pushed him back down in his seat and just sat her hands on his shoulder while his arms wrapped around her waist. He jumped off the bleachers and picked her up all at the same time.

Roxy:(laughing) boy put me down.
Kaiden: OK.

He put Roxy down and ran across the gym, grabbed a basketball, and ran back towards Roxy and threw it.

Roxy: what the hell.
Kaiden: play basketball with me
Roxy: oh hell nahh
Kaiden: why
Roxy: I don't know how to play basketball
Kaiden: try your best
Roxy:(stared for a minute with a glare in her eye) fine
Kaiden: it'll be fun.
Roxy: yea for you.
Kaiden: first to score ten wins
Roxy: mhmm wateva

He threw the ball to Roxy and she dribbled it a little, shot, and made it. Kaiden ran and got the ball from under the goal and threw it in backwards. After about 10 minutes Kaiden had 10 points and Roxy had 9.

Kaiden: I thought u sucked
Roxy: I did
Kaiden: and what happened
Roxy: I got my shit together
Kaiden: mhmmm

Kaiden kissed Roxy and they went and sat on the bleachers.

......5 hours later

Kaiden, Roxy, and everybody else go to Roxy's house. Everybody chilling in the living room watching "The Gallows."

Kaiden: I thought u ain't like scary movies?
Roxy: I don't
Kaiden: well why tf u buy this?
Roxy: because I wanted to watch it.
Kaiden: now when yo ass can't sleep tonight don't be calling me.
Roxy: I won't have to.
Michelle: and why is that?
Roxy: cause he gone already be here.
Layla: ahhh shit.
Kaiden: I am
Roxy: you ain't going nowhere tonight
Jaiden: I wonder why
Braxton: I see ya nigga
London: Kaiden
Kaiden: wassup?
London: she nasty, I'm telling ya
Kaiden: (laughing) she ain't got nun on me.
Roxy:(laughing) don't warn him
Michelle: she like to play around with handcuffs and lollipops and shit.
Nygiel: uh oh Kaiden got him a freak.
Kaiden: I ain't the one that's gone be getting handcuffed to nothing.
Jordan: oh she going in the handcuffs.
Roxy: I like that too.(Kaiden looked at Roxy with a grin on his face)
Michelle: see she nasty.
Braxton: my boy gone have fun with it tonight.
Kaiden: all jokes aside my boy.
Nygiel: oh shit all business.
Jaiden: brother you gone handle yours huh?
Kaiden: think its a games
Roxy: man y'all hell
Michelle: Roxy you started this shit
Roxy: OK and?
Kaiden: let's start this movie.
Jordan: look, he tryna hurry up and get to business.
All: (laughing)
Jaiden: yup he say we got to go.
Nygiel: he don't give a fuck where we go but we got to get the hell up out of here.

So the movie started and everybody got quiet. Well except Kaiden he over there whispering in Roxy ear and she sitting there with a smirk on her face.

Kaiden:(whispering)touch it.

Roxy put her hand on his dick real gentle and felt the size of it, he was big and she knew it was gonna put a lot of pressure on her.

Kaiden:(whispering) think you can handle it?

Roxy ignored his question and moved her hand away and started back watching the movie. His boys saw him but played it off. Kaiden got his index finger, using his nail and began to gently rubbing it around Roxy throat and neck area. Roxy licked her lips at the chaotic feeling he was sending through her body.

Roxy: (whispering) I need to go to the bathroom.
Kaiden:(whispering) I bet.

Roxy got up and went to the bathroom she just stood and looked in the mirror for a minute, she closed her eyes and pictures of them fucking started to flash through her head. She wiped her face with a towel and went back to sit next Kaiden.

Roxy:(whispering) you gotta stop.
Kaiden:(whispering) for now.

Jaiden looked at Kaiden and winked, cause he knew exactly what his brother was doing, and Kaiden winked back. Kaiden stopped and just wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer. Everybody continued to watch the movie, Roxy was too busy trying to get flashes of her and Kaiden out of her head to pay attention to the movie.

Kaiden: you not scared
Roxy: huh, oh um yea(she rested her head on his shoulder)
Braxton: she ain't scared cause she thinking bout sum else?
Kaiden: fuck outta here boy.
Roxy: I'm not(Kaiden kissed Roxy on the lips)
Nygiel: you sure bout that
Michelle: y'all so cute
London: swear to god

So everybody went home except Kaiden.....