Hit The Floor

Roxy

(About 3 hours later) 9:00pm

    I woke and my face and body  felt sore. I was naked. I looked down to see blood on my sheets and covers. Immediately flashes of what had happened flooded through my mind. I climbed off the bed, since I was sore I couldn't move very fast, when I made it to the bathroom and turned on the light. I couldn't do anything but stand in the mirror and cry. My eye was purple and I had red and purple bruises and cuts surrounding my neck. I was so mad, I was in rage. But there was nothing i could do, i just turned the shower on and stayed in for at least 3 hours making sure i washed away every thought of what happened but it didn't work, i just kept crying. I looked up to see a note stuck to my mirror. It was at the very top and I couldn't reach. I opened my medicine cabinet and took out some tweezers and snatched the note down.

      Aye, the pussy was good. Yo shit was stupid wet and yo ass was unconscious. I know you prolly thought I was gone kill you but nahh, just wanted to know how the pussy was. Sorry I had to be so violent but you was playing and I ain't have time for that. You don't know me and you not gone find me so might as well not look. Thanks HOE😂😂

                                                                             DICKNIGGA😉

       I instantly got filled with more anger whoever the fuck this nigga think this shit is a joke. I quickly limped over to my dresser yelling OW with every step and pulled out some blue joggers, white turltle neck, white and blue Nike's, shades, and a blue Nike cap. I pulled my now damp hair into a ponytail and got dressed. I went to the emergency room and showed them my scars and eye. After about an hour they bandaged up my neck and gave me an ice pack.

     ••••••••

    When I got back home I pulled the sheets and cover off my bed and through it in the trash. I placed new sheets on my bed and had to go get me a new blanket in the morning. I took off my clothes and layed them on top of my dresser to put back on in the morning. I just sat on my bed thinking to myself.....

❤❤❤❤❤❤
Jacquees

Birdman: its one in the morning.
Jacquees: I still wanna call her, she ain't sleep

     I called her and the phone rung at least 10 times before she answered it. But aye at least she ain't send me to voicemail like she usually do.

~Video Chat

     Roxy's face was red and puffy and she had on shades. There were bandages around her neck and I didn't like the sight of this shit.

Roxy: (snifling) hello
Jacquees: ROX WHAT THE FUCK WRONG WIT YO NECK?

    I say angrily startling her and Bird and Nick run over by me to look in the phone.

Roxy: nothing (wiping underneath the shades
Nicki: hey mamas
Roxy: hey
Birdman: wassup neice in law

       She didn't reply back to it and that crushed my soul.

Birdman: I mean wassup Roxy
Roxy: hey Bird
Jacquees: Rox why it sound like you been crying and why u got these shades on?
Roxy: no reason (tears trailing down the cheeks of her face)
Jacquees: hold on shawty

     I went to Instagram and got on and posted another picture of me and Roxy.

*Instagram*