{video message}

Lysette rushed to the door upon hearing the bell ring hoping it was the chinese food she had ordered. To her disapointment no one was there, however when she looked down she saw an enormous bouquet of pink roses. Scoffing she picked them up and brought them inside.

'Most likely for Julianne,' she thought.

It took a while before she found a card and was surprised to see her name scrawled across the envelope. Opening it she only found a USB drive.

"Fuck is this," she said aloud to herself, "Better not crash my computer."

Only one file sat in the drive, curious Lysette cliked on it.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Hey Zee I miss you so much and I just wanted to send you a little pick me up!" Julianne said with a smile before the camera was ripped out of her hands by Robert.

"The big bouquet was my idea, did it for my wife and she loved it," he smirked, "Anyways just wanted to let you know that any friend of Julianne's is a friend of mine. The amount she and Liz talk about you it's like we know you already."

There was some shuffling off to the side of Robert before Liz came into view.

"Ettie I miss you so much you have to come visit the set please!" Chris came over and wrapped an arm around Liz.

"Plus I need to meet you in person!" he said with a smile.

"Me too!"
"Me three!"
"I get to meet her first!"
"As if bird brain!"

Soon enough the entire cast was packed into the frame aruging with each other. Julianne shook her head and stole the camera back from Robert.

"Please save me."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Lysette chuckled to herself and wiped a stray tear. She was really lucky to have Julianne, even though she could be a pain in the ass.