Chapter 1

Chapter: 1

Just another arduous day by the time I started preparing myself for school.

"Mom, i'm not feeling well, I don't wanna go," I groan whilst laying on my bed.

"Samar" She yells again.

"Okay, I'm up." I yell back.

After being yelled at several times, I finally get up, rushing towards the toilet. I brush my teeth, take a quick hot shower and pull my hair up into a high pony tail. I wear a pair of black skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt because clearly, I wasn't in the mood to dress up. I grab my phone and go downstairs. 

"Good morning" I say and walk towards the kitchen to find my mom making breakfast and dad sitting on the dining table, reading the daily newspaper whilst drinking his routinely coffee.

"Good morning darling, come eat breakfast with us." My mom replies and my dad nods.

"Thanks mom, but I'm gonna be late for school if I stay and join you guys for breakfast." I said excusing myself since I wasn't hungry.

My dad sighed and asked: "Atleast, can I drop you off honey?"

"Well about that dad, Victoria is coming over to pick me up." I said scratching my head.

Who is Victoria? She is my childhood best friend, and we've been in the same school since 8th grade. I heard a honk outside, indicating that Vic was here already. I hurriedly put my toms on and went out the door, to see Vic waiting for me in her car.

"Im exhausted" I say as I open the car door and sit on the passenger seat.

'I know hun. I mean ,it's been about 3 weeks of school and I am stressed like there's no tomorrow" She exclaimed, sighing along with me. School is a matter of stress, torture and work because in these three weeks we've got shit loads of work already.

As soon as we reach school, me and Vic walk to our first English class. English was my favourite subject and I really loved Mrs Amelia, she was young and beautiful and her appearance gave a positive vibe, unlike our other grumpy teachers. Well not all of them, but most of them were grumpy and strict.

I took my seat in the middle of the class and Victoria took the seat to my right.

                                                                                      --------

As soon as the class was over, i waved to Vic and headed to my Math class. While I was walking through the hallways, I saw Zayn and Delilah arguing in the hallways.

"What's wrong guys," Zayn gave me a harsh look and left the hallway in anger.

"Nothing he's just being so jealous and quite annoying," Delilah replied as I gave her a confused look. She and Zayn always argue about literally everything.

I didn't want to interfere as she seemed angry too. So, I just nodded and headed to my Math class.

Later that afternoon I received a text from Victoria saying :

"I'm planning to meet up with you later tonight, reply me back ok?"

I had a very busy schedule that night but I somehow managed not to let her down.

I didn't know what to wear as most of my clothes were in the laundry, so I grabbed a random shirt with skinny trousers, furry coat and a pair of boots. The weather was too cold so we decided to walk in.

"Would you like a table?" The waitress asked.

"Yes please" I replied back.

We finally settled down and it didn't get as shocking as when Victoria asked for another chair!