Chapter 7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's P.O.V

"Ughh... What the hell just happened? Where am I? What am I doing over here? Thousands of questions started to pop in my head and I wish I knew the answer. I felt really weak to the level that I couldn't move my head sideways, I felt like my head was too heavy for my Body and my chest started burning as well. I never felt so sick in my entire life, it's just inexpressible how I'm feeling but it's actually the second time around that I'm in this condition and hopefully I'll get better sooner or later."

"I need to visit Zayn, right now ! Oh my god I'm so late" I said to myself while I was trying to get ready. I hastily went out of my house and took a cab, on my way to the hospital I called Victoria to ask whether she's gonna visit him too or not... She didn't answer her phone which kept me a lot more worried. All of a sudden, I hear my phone ringing as I answered immediately.

"YES VICTORIA, DON'T TELL ME YOU'VE BEEN SLEEPING ALL THIS TIME?" I yelled.

"Uh..Umm it's Harry" he whispered.

"Oh for god's sake, I'm not ready for arguments and fights in this bright morning"

"Umm, yeh I guess it's a bright and lovely morning because I'm happy too" he replied.

"Oh lord, what do you want Harry?" I sighed.

"Well there's a good news"

"Good news? About...?" I got confused.

"About someone you truly love and care, Zayn" he replied.

"OH MY GOD, ZAYN? HE MUST BE DOING WELL RIGHT?" My heart was flattering.

"Wow, I can see that the tone of your voice suddenly changed" provocatively he replied.

"Oh c'mon Harry, anyone would feel happy to hear such a good news and yeah by the way I'll

just be there in bits" I said

"Cool, then see you over there" he gave a warm reply.

"Ok, bye"

"Bye"

My morning couldn't get any better, I was so thrilled to hear that Zayn is feeling better at least, but it was so weird to actually hang up a phone call with Harry without so much arguments, our conversations were always Agitating. It seemed a bit spurious and unreal to perceive as Harry can be that aggressive, rude and stupid one minute and the other he's just so benignant and a gracious lad. I sometimes feel guilty for being a little more gibberish and primitive more than I should be but I wouldn't care as he pesters around almost every time.

I finally reached my destination and quickly ran all the way to the stairs because I was too excited to wait for the elevators. I cracked open the door and saw Harry, Delilah, Victoria and Zayn being all beguiling and cute. He's always charming even in his worst conditions, he never actually complained about anything and tries his best to show that it's effortless to be sick even though he's enduring a real pain from inside.

"Um.. Hello everyone" I said..

"Oh hi Samar, good to see you here" Zayn replied with a bright smile in his face.

"Ah, thanks! I heard that you're doing much better, is it true?" I asked.

"Yes, dear I'm doing well right now, but that doesn't mean that I'll be out soon umm which is a bit