Chapter 3

I sneakily opened the door and went tip toing upstairs, praying that my mom isn't still awake as I was too tired to explain or talk about nything. I threw my purse on my bed as I laid down taking my blanket to cover myself and fall asleep.

The next morning, I woke up by the sound of my mom. 

---------------------------------------------

Chapter: 3

"SAMAR, WAKE UP" I heard my mom scream but I was too lazy to get up

"I SAID WAKE UP BEFORE I GET UP THERE AND DRAG YOU" I groaned and finally got out of my bed directly downstairs.

"Yes?" I asked her and she glared at me

"What happened?" I asked.

"Why didn't you answer your phone yesterday, I got worried" She scolded.

She started giving me lectures about how im having fun all the time and kept asking me questions like why are my grades becoming low and she scolded me about almost everything and nothing. I was rolling my eyes most of the time and that only made her angrier.

I apologised and explained everything because I didnt want more lectures. I went back to my room, I brushed my teeth and got dressed with a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a plain white shirt. I brushed my hair and tied it in a pony tail.

I decided to clean my room as I didn't need more lectures from my mom.

I went downstairs and decided to grab some coffee from Starbucks in my way.

"Bye Mom, I yelled and went out of the house.

I drove to Starbucks, grabbed a Mocha and decided to drink it on my way to the hospital.

I wasn't actually going to school, but I fooled my mom because I don't want to get scolded about my grades.

The drive to the hospital was only 20 minutes, I finished my coffee, threw it in the trash can near the front door of the hospital and got in.

While I was on my way to Victoria's room, I got a text from Delilah.

She asked "Why didn't you and Zayn come to school today?, Im worried because his phone is off."

"Its a long story Delilah, I'll tell you later" I replied.

I finally reached to Victoria's room and found her awake, she was way better than yesterday. I found Zayn there. The doctors said that Victoria is able to leave today as she was okay. I sat chatting with Zayn and her for a while and then I mouthed to Zayn 'Let's talk' and motioned to the door. Zayn got up and told Victoria that he needs to get some water and asked if I wanted to come with him, I got up with a 'Be right back' and got out with Zayn.

As we got out Zayn asked "What did you wanna talk about"

"Delilah asked about you and she was really worried" I replied.

"Why does she have to ask about me?" He snapped

"What? Did you guys.." I asked, I was really shocked.

"Yes" He replied coldly. " I don't wanna even talk to her"

My jaw dropped to the floor, I was completely shocked.

"After two years of relationship? Is it that simple? You guys loved each other" I told him while I was still shocked.

"Well, I didn't talk about that with her." Zayn said uncomfortably.

I replied with an "Oh." I didn't ask for details as Zayn looked uncomfortable and it looked like he was going to break in any minute.

"I have to go, Victoria must be still waiting in there."

"Oh Yeah, Let's go she must be waiting for us"

We went back in and at there chatting and laughing until it was 3:00pm. I decided to ask the doctor whether Victoria can leave at 5:00pm or not.

Fortunately, he agreed, Me and Zayn helped Victoria get ready and we were finally ready to leave. It was finaly 5:00pm, We went out and went to Victoria's house with Zayn.

When we arrived, Zayn knocked at the door. Mrs. Kelly opened the door and gave us a warm welcome to her home. Zayn left as he said he was exhausted. I really loved Mrs.Kelly, she was like my second mom, she was very sweet and lovely. Victoria and myself went upstairs to her room.

"Okay, Samar, I need to tell you something very important" Victoria said while putting a straight face.

"Yeah, you can say" I got a little panick attack on what she was going to say. I had a strong feeling its not going to be good.

"Promise me that you won't say this to anyone" She said with a slight smirk.

"I promise you"

"Your response might be nigative towards this but I have to say it to you, I can't stay quiet" She said.

"SPIT IT OUT ALREADY, YOU'RE ANNOYING THE SHIT OUT OF ME" I almost yelled.

"Okay, Okay.. Well, Uhmmm Harry"

"Harry what?" I asked

"Well, Apparently.. Uhmmm .. He's crushing over you" She said the last part faster than usual.

I paused for a moment but then I realised that this all is some kind of bullshit.

"Seriously, Is that really important? Why would a guy like Harry have a crush on me, he already has a girl friend." I replied coldly with a slight chuckle.

Victoria rolls her eyes and Suddenly, My phone goes off, I gave a look to the Caller ID and say it was my mom.

"Hello" I answered nervously, I was scared because I hade 6 missed calls.

"Hello honey, where are you? Im really worried. School ends at 3:00pm and its 6 now" She replied. I can hence that she is worried.

"Im at Victoria's home mom, she got sick so i dropped her home and lost track of time, Im sorry Im coming home now" I replied.

"Okay hun, take care" and with that I got up, said my good byes and went out.

I went out in a hurry, took a cab and went back home. I remembered that I forgot my car infront of the hospital as Zayn drove us here, so I called him and he said he's gonna drive it to my home. I love Zayn so much, he is the great best friend that everybody needs.

As I arrived home, I apologised to my mom and went upstairs, I took a quick shower, tied my hair in a messy bun and wore my pyjamas. I jumped on my comfortable bed and drifted into a deep sleep.

..................... 

Hey eveyone, Today we decided to double update because we didnt update for too long and as we had exams.

Thank you so much for reading this fanfiction.. We're beyond happy that it has 289 reads, We know thats not much but we're still excited and elated.

We will update twice a week maby... and whenever we are free .. :) xo

-Mexy and Samar