Chapter 4

I went out in a hurry, took a cab and went back home. I remembered that I forgot my car infront of the hospital as Zayn drove us here, so I called him and he said he's gonna drive it to my home. I love Zayn so much, he is the great best friend that everybody needs.

As I arrived home, I apologised to my mom and went upstairs, I took a quick shower, tied my hair in a messy bun and wore my pyjamas. I jumped on my comfortable bed and drifted into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter: 4

Next morning.

I woke up with the annoying sound of my phone buzzing, I ignored it but then it buzzed once again. I got frustrated and took the phone from the night stand to be greeted by Victoria's name on the screen, there were two texts.

The first one was saying: "WAKE YOUR ASS UP ALREADY ITS ALMOST 7" The next one was saying: "OMG Samar, Wake up already. I need to talk to you"

I decided to not reply as I was going to see her in less than 20 minutes. 20 minutes? I realised that I was still laying on my bed and might be running late so I got up, took a quick shower and wore the first outfit that came in front of me. Shorts and a tank top, I decided to wear a sweatshirt over it as I didn't feel comfortable with the tank top. I took my sneakers and went downstairs.

"Goodbye Mom" I yelled and got out of the house, I didn't want to eat breakfast so I ran away from her. She might give me some lectures because for the past two days, I haven't eaten well and I wasn't ready for that.

I got into the car and felt the urge to listen some songs, I tried to on the radio but then I remembered that this car is shitty. I connected my headphones to the phone and listened to "You Belong with me" by Taylor Swift. She wasn't my favourite singer but I kind of liked some of her songs, they had some meaning behind them.

I was really in a good mood today because it was Friday and that means Weekend.

I finally arrived to my school, got out of the car, closed my phone and got inside. I went straight to the lockers and placed my books, took my bag and headed directly to my first class which was Maths, I groaned as I remembered that the dork was going to be there.

As soon as I got inside the class I found him sitting at the back seat with Kourtney, he was telling her something and she was laughing. Oh How I hated that slut.

I sat in the front seat and during the whole class I have been thinking of what Victoria wanted to tell me and my thoughts were frequently interrupted by the giggles of the slut. The rest of the day was quite boring so I was more than relieved when it ended but I haven't seen Victoria today so I decided to text her that we should sit together at lunch, she agreed and I headed out to the Cafeteria.

As soon as I went there, I spotted her sitting alone with her phone in her hand. I went to her with a smile as it was weird that I haven't seen her at all today. I sat at the chair in front of her and said "Hiya"

"Oh Samar, Hey" She replied.

"How have your day been" I asked.

"Good, I have been busy planning something important with Kourtney, Zayn, Delilah, Liam, Louis and Niall.

"Wait, what were you planning? Louis? The popular troublemaker? and Liam? That player? I don't know who is Niall? And WHAT?" I was very confused, What were they planning and when did Victoria become their friend?

"Well, these are too many questions but I'm gonna reply. Yes Louis and Liam, I know you must be wondering how do I know them, so I'll answer your thoughts. They're my friends since they are Harry's friends and I got to know them in the summer holiday and I met them a couple of times in the parties I went to with Harry."