Chapter 2

When I arrived home, I sneakily opened the door and went tip toing to my room hoping that my mom would be sleeping. Luckily, she was asleep. Before going to bed, I took a quick shower and decided to go for the first thing that was in my wardrobe, an oversized tee and a pair of sweatpants.

As soon as I wore my comfy clothes, I jumped on my bed and decided to check my phone before sleeping.

Surprisingly, I saw a text from an unknown number saying:

"It was really nice meeting you Samar ;) xx -H"

 I decided to ignore it as I knew who sent it, 'That bitch, who gave her the permission to give him my number, He's just another lifeless dude' I thought to myself as I groaned. I decided to leave my phone on the night stand and drifted into a deep sleep.

                                                                         ---------

"Samar?" A voice whispered, and I felt a hand shakes my shoulder lightly.

"Wake up, its Seven, you'll be late for school." 

I groan, turning over my bed. "But I don't wanna go mom!" I mumble as I sit up on my bed groggily.

"Im waiting for you downstairs" She says dismissively and leaves the room.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand to see what time it is, it was 7:05 am, I had almost one hour left. I contemplated the thought of sleeping for another 10 minutes, but then decided against it because I knew that 10 minutes will change into 50, and clearly my mom is not going to let me be. I quickly got up to the bathroom, turning the shower on and waiting for the water to warm as I stripped off my clothing. After I thoroughly rinse my hair from the shampoo that I applied, I turn off the shower head and wrap a towel around my body. I dry off quickly, putting on a pair of dark blue jeans and a white tank top with a light grey cardigan. I dry blow my hair and put it up in a high pony tail.

I went downstairs and immediately the smell of baking reached my nose. I went to the kitchen to find my mom making pancakes and my dad is nowhere to be found.

"Good morning mom, and where's dad?" I asked.

"He had to go to work early" She replied.

"Oh" I said and took a seat. She then carried two plates of pancakes, passed me one and sat across with her plate. We ate breakfast in silence and as soon as I finished my pancakes, I got up placing my dish in the sink.

"I have to go to school now mom, can i borrow your car?" I said excitedly, her car was way better than mine. Good thing my tire was punctured last week.

"Uhm I think your dad fixed your tire last night, you can drive your car." She replied.

I groaned and went upstairs to grab my keys. As soon as I grabbed my keys, I went downstairs to wear my black converse and head to school.

I went out to the parking lot to get my . 'I need to change this car as soon as possible' I thought to myself and started driving the piece of trash. The ride to school was short as school was only 10 minutes away from home. I pulled into the parking lot of my school and got out of the car. I was really not ready for school and I really hated it.

I directly headed to the halls, searching for Victoria but unexpectedly I spotted Harry's mop of curls. What the hell? Is he really coming to this school now?. Wait, he wasn't standing alone, he was with a group of guys and two girls. I noticed harry's hands were on the other girl's shoulder. I tried to look at the girls' faces and shockingly, I got greeted by Victoria's face. I can see her nodding to one of the boys and suddenly her gaze met mine. I saw her telling something to her friends, I didn't exactly make out what she was saying. And out of nowhere, the whole group of friends turned their heads to look at me. I waved at the group awkwardly and they all waved back except Harry, instead he sent a wink, I decided to ignore it and pretend that he never winked. Victoria started making her way towards me and I felt relieved that I won't be the one approaching them.