Volleyball Player

"KATIE!! GET OUT OF BED ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" My dad called into my room. gah my alarm didn't go off.

"COMING" I called back.

Today is the first day of school, locally known as living hell.

"Oof." Guess what? I rolled over off the bed... again. My older sister went to college two days ago and I'm sleeping in her room because my room looks like a crack house cause I'm putting up drywall and painting it. Ya see my house is a hundred years old next summer soooo I don't have drywall in my house.

I pushed myself off the floor and stripped off my clothes. I had already set out my clothes so I put them on and started to fix my monstrosity of hair. I put it up in a high bun and when I deemed myself presentable for the human race I walked down the stairs.

"Hey babe." My dad greeted me.

"Hey." I sleepily replied. He was making eggs and sausage with my home fresh eggs. I have 3 chickens that I've had for about 5 months.

I walked out the back door and up to the chicken coop. The birds were squawking and screeching to be let out.

"Oh shut up!" And they did. I walked inside the Run and unlocked the door.

"(Thud) one....(thud) two...(thud) three." I counted them as they jumped down from the roost and walked out the door. They hurried over the feeder and ate their full. They really do look like tiny dinosaurs, they jump like them, eat like them, they even attack like raptors.

I walked out of the Run an opened the egg-box, there was one egg from my pretty silver laced wyondott. The egg was dark brown with darker fleck.

"Mmm breakfast."I walked back inside to put the egg in the fridge and eat my breakfast.

"Here ya go." My dad handed me a big egg and sausage sandwich which I immediately inhaled.

"Oh crap I gotta go!" I grabbed my bag and shoved my lunch in it. "BYE MOM!, LOVE YOU!" I called up the stairs.

"BYE!, LOVE YOU TOO!"

I threw open the door and ran out into the street. It was a quiet walk all the way to Amy's house and when I picked her up we headed over to Sam's house to pick her up too.

The two girls started talking about random boys while all I could think about was Sean. I suddenly saw a punch buggy so I ran up to Amy and lightly punched her in the shoulder.

"Punch buggy no punch backs!" I sprinted down the road just in case they got any funny ideas.

"Morning ladies." Mr.frazer the best gym teacher ever said.

"Morning Mr.Frazer." We all replied in unison.

"Common guys were gonna be late." Amy and Sam were all first years here so they didn't know what was going on.

As I walked into class it turns out I'm the first one here so I grab the books I need and go to desk she points me to. So I set my things down and grab a book from my pile. Its called 'mockingjay' so I open it up and start reading.

"Hey Katie! omigod it looks like we sit next to each other in home room" This is the other Katie, she is awesome and random and spunky.

"Omigod!!!" I squeal. Of course neither of us would actually say 'omigod' in a real sentence we just like to have fun.

"Omg Katie I love your socks!" Katie pointed out my socks which were plain old black and white Nike Elites

"Haha thanks Katie." Well this could get confusing.