Chapter 3

Present time Age Seventeen

     I had been staking out Jack Hinds club house and whereabouts for 3 months now. I've been waiting for the perfect time to give him the letter from my mother. If your wondering why I just didn't give it to him right away, it's because what if they try to keep me there or something. I almost always have an escape route.

         I decided today is the day I will give him the letter in 15 minuets when the guards are switching so less questions are asked. And if to many questions are asked I guess it means my mothers note wasn't supposed to be delivered. Well at least not by me.

    At 15 minuets the guards were switching places and taking brakes when I was walking up in my all back vans (my fave) dark blue skinny jeans a black tank and shirt.

        My dark brown hair cascading down my back emphasizing my every curve. My five eight frame 135 pounds is fit and muscular. Which the clothes I'm wearing easily showcase that. The little makeup I'm wearing show my full red lips with Chapstick smeared on. The mascara I'm wearing shows you how long my lashes are and how dark and secretive my grey eyes are.

         I chose my clothes with precision every price of clothing shows them and tells them something about the way to approach me. And I'm curious about the way they will approach me, ah so amusing.
I mean I can already see the way the guards are staring at me. Lustful, curious, confused and something I would rather not speculate about. Finally as I'm surrounded by them then lustful one with a brown goatee says

         " Hey honey-buns are you here to get laid, us four men can give you the pleasure you'll never believe." He says cocky like.
        I couldn't help it what he said was so funny and out of line. But there bikers ,practically all they care about are there bikes and their dick getting coated. Or at-least this man and since I didn't appreciate his choice of speech and tone he's now rolling on the floor cupping his balls.

      Since the other men were in shock I started walking to the clubhouse entrance without ever speaking a word. As I entered it was like a brick wall smacked into me making me smell ; sweat ,sex ,cigarettes , and questionable types of smoke. 

              All you could see was men fucking club whores or getting a blowjob , strippers swinging there barley clad assets around a pole and people reading the bar. With a few people just watching there surroundings. There celebrating something which is fairly  obvious as  people keep slapping a mans shoulders every once in a while as he's fucking a whore.

          While scanning the room I saw the man whose family jewels are familiar with my knee. I hear the music turn off as I lean against the wall assuming this is about to get interested.

        He looks right at me and then he spoke

         " A little bitch in here thought she could get away with kneeing me in my jewels and as what she did was un called for I will get my revenge,,, come here bitch. " goatee said.

            I was so amused that I just walked right into the middle of the men without showing any emotions with my hand in my pockets. I scanned the men surrounding me and  saw the man with the cut that said PREZ on it and knew that it was Jack Hinds instantly as I looked like him. And since shit was about to go down I took out the letter and said " Jack this is for you".
He looked at it then. . .