Chapter 4|Nico V.S. The Scarlet Haired Girl

Nico's P.O.V

As I took out my knife from my pocket the scarlet haired girl starts shooting metal debris to me.An elementer who can control any element.This is gonna be hard.I was panting from running and dodging from the metal debris she was throwing at me.I don't have any scratch though but I was running out of breath.I quickly run to one of the buildings and enter and there I decided to play a game of Hide and Seek.I hide to one of the pillars of the building.But there is something I wasn't expecting she was slicing the pillars of the building using air!No way!She's not just strong but intelligent too.Damn it!I need help!If it needed to I'm gonna make my magic trick.I took a rock from the floor which is scattered anywhere and throw it to the other side,it might somehow caught her attention but I was wrong she didn't even tried to look.Oh damn!

"Do you think that old tricks of yours will work!?Sorry but I know that your one of this pillars coz I can feel the heat and air from you"she said.

'Are you kidding me!?She's cheating!!If this brain to brain then I'm going to lose!!!And I need to go out of here!The building it looks like its gonna fall down'

I have no choice looks like I'm gonna go Plan B.I showed myself to her the problem is this is just another trick.I found some old mirrors which is still not broken I displayed it in the center of the room where we in.The mirror caught my reflection so there I tried my best to position myself in the background that goes with the room and I tried my best not to let her know where my voice is coming from.

"Yo!Slant Eyes!"I called then she look at the mirrors."You Little Kid.."she said irritated.Of course I was irritated too."Shut up,Tomato head.Let's play a game..are you ready?"I asked smirking teasingly."Tch!Brat....sure just tell me what is it"she said.Okay if I'm going to do this I need to do this the proper way."Let's play Tag....wish you good luck"As I said that the mirrors broken into pieces as the Tomato head strikes it.I run and breaks the window and jump out.As I jump out I threw my bomb of course that bomb explodes that can kill elementers by poisoning the air.It was made for elementers,yeah maybe she can control the air but can she control poisons when it touches her body.The poisons scatter in the air.I was smirking.Told ya I can defeat Hunters without using my power.But then something is bothering me why do I feel like she's not dead?I mean she can't survive that poisonous explosion unless you are a Multi-ability user too..after that I saw her.

'Impossible!!!'

She was surrounded with anti-poison barrier.

'Ahhh!!!Are you kidding me!?Is she that powerful!?Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuton shittos!!'

"Aw!Come on!Give me a break!Are you immortal or what!?"I ask her.She smirked at me."What do you think of me?Easily can be defeated just because of poisoned air?I'm more faster than you.0.1 miliseconds I already activated my anti-poison barrier and besides I won't be the new leader of managing this whole north of Kyoto,if I was already that easy to defeat and besides idiots like you can't defeat me without powers"she said.I was pissed.I have no choice to put everything I got to this fight."So your telling me that if I have powers I can defeat you?Then let me show you my powers,Tomato head"I said.As I raised my right hand as a big,dark red hand uprises from the ground seconds later both hands uprises and the last the head and the body uprises and it stands right now.My demon friend SAVALICEFER!

"SAVALICEFER THE DEMON UNDER THE COMMANDS OF ME,YAZAWA NICO!I COMMAND YOU TO EXTERMINATE THIS HUNTER IN FRONT OF ME!!"I shouted the commands.And if you guys wondering,I'm a killer and a summoner of hell.

Third Persons P.O.V

The scarlet haired girl her eyes widen to what she just saw.Savalicefer the new born high class demon in hell.But she just smile.Nico saw her smiling."What are you smiling for?"Nico ask the scarlet haired girl."You think Savalicefer can defeat me?Sorry I got my own pet too"the scarlet haired girl said.Then her left hand burst into flames and there the fire turns into a giant Flaming Dog."KYAMU!!!!Attack Savalicefer!!"the scarlet haired girl said.Kyamu rush to Savalicefer and attacks but Savalicefer just shielded it by his thick dark gray arms.The two giants were fighting.

'Of course for a new leader and looks like she's the new recruit of the this northern part of Kyoto.I didn't expect she'll be this strong and intelligent.Let's start the real fight'Nico thought as her eyes twitch making her ruby eyes more redder making Savalicefer more powerful.Savalicefer roared making both girl cupped their ears by their hands.After that they uncupped their ears and as for Kyamu he was slowly getting lost of vision.The scarlet haired girl look over to Kyamu to realized Kyamu was also losing balance too.She vanished Kyamu by making him returning him to her burning flames on her hands.Nico was shocked to what the scarlet haired did but then she vanished Savalicefer in thin air because she was tired already.She used half of her energy on summoning a high class demon like Savalicefer.Nico kneeled down.As for the scarlet haired girl who wasn't exhausted she surrounded herself with fire and said."We're going to meet again"and left.As for Nico who was really tired lay down there unconsciously.

×××|back at the abandon house|×××

Hanayo was hiding in a basement and basically she listens to people minds in the warzone and that is because she is a mind reader too.

As for Honoka and Kotori who was guarding the whole house were both bored."Kotori-chan...are you okay?You look like you wanted to go outside and fight"Honoka ask Kotori whom she just notice that can't keep herself on her seat."Honoka-chan I'm okay its just that I'm worried about Umi-chan"Kotori answered.Honoka smiled and said"I know she'll be alright,Kotori-chan.And besides she's a slayer right?She can't die here its too early to die you know"Kotori smiled too and look at Honoka"Your right,Honoka-chan."Kotori said then they heard a loud noise coming from the door they hide under the stairs and took a peek on the door.Honoka was kinda shaking while for Kotori looks like she is really expecting for someone to come over.Her eyes changed into serious ones and she prepared her bare hands like she was going to suffocate a person by gripping tight on their necks.