Chapter 2|Killing Spree

Honoka's P.O.V

I was falling and I can't do anything.I was just staring in the sky while I'm falling.I just woke up and I'm gonna die already what kind of destiny was set for me is this?I'm still 16 and I'm gonna die so early.I just closed my eyes but before I close my eyes I saw the Hanayo running to me.Her feet sticking up in the wall.Her purple eyes are really serious.Once she's near she took my hand flowing with the air and grab it."H-hold on!"she said then I saw her putting other free hand in the nearest window.She break the window by saying Hija ...Hija?What does Hija mean?We entered an empty room through the broken window.She release my hand and she sat on a couch.She was gasping for breath.While me I sat down in a chair.

"Th-thank you for saving me,Hanayo-chan"I said thanking her."No its okay...my job is to save lives.I-I am a Rescuer after all."she said."Ohoto"Then a glass of water appear to her hand and she drinks it.I was surprised.So slayers do have powers so the rumors are true.I can't believe it.I sat there shock.

"So...whats your name?"she asked."Oh!My name is Honoka Kosaka"I answered.I saw her blush and she looks shy."N-nice to meet you,Ho-honoka-chan.I-I'm Ha-hanayo Koizumi.."she said.I smile and said"Nice to meet you too,Hanayo-chan!"I said.She smiled too and I saw a pink tint of blush appeared to her
face.Aww~Kawaii.

I saw her eyes widen and look at me"So Honoka-chan....Can you hold my hand?"she asked me.Her expression change it turns to a serious expression.She sat up and lend her hand at me."S-Sure"I said and holds her hands and I heard her said"Ikimasu!"then suddenly I saw myself in a old building.

"E-eh!?Wh-What happen Hanayo-chan?How do we get here?"I asked.She walk around said"Its my power,Honoka-chan."then she look at me."Its called Agamine Hijuto ".Agamine Hijuto?What?Don't know what's the meaning of it and maybe its not on a Japanese Dictionary!I was completely dumbfounded."Hehe Honoka-chan Agamine Hijuto is a lost word no one knows what it means unless you put your words with your imagination but to use Agamine Hijuto your mind must be in a calm state"Hanayo-chan explained.Oh I get it now!A power with imagination...eh?!

"Well to use it properly you need to say it one of the disadvantages of Agamine Hijuto"she said looking down and walks to a window."So Hanayo-chan why are we here?"I ask."Umi-chan and Kotori-chan is in trouble and we need to help them."she answered still looking out in the window."Why bring me?!I don't even know how to fight"I said.Really depressed.I was kinda looking for fighting but I might die as well.Sigh this world is got into chaos."Honoka-chan,gomene.The commander told me to let you cone with me.I can't disobey her.Don't worry Nozomi-chan will help us!"she said."Nozomi-chan?"I ask."The most powerful magician or wizard or caster in Slayers Group.An SSS ranking officer known as "Nozomi Tojo the Magician".She's a Magician Officer.A Caster.Known with many nicknames"Hanayo-chan explained.Until we heard a voice.

"Okay,Hanayo-chan.That's enough of praises all we need to do is save Umi-chan and Kotori-chan from trouble"We look back and saw a Purple Haired girl with blue green eyes."Nozomi-chan!"Hanayo said."Hmm..so just like I predict Honoka-chan is here."Nozomi-chan said."Eh?Pre-predict?"I ask."Nozomi-chan can predict futures by her tarot cards and it always happen.Another call for her is"Predicting Mistress"Hanayo-chan said."Hai,Hai.Hanayo-chan stop the praises I'm being fluttered over here hearing all my nicknames."Nozomi-chan said.She walks to me and said"My name is Nozomi Tojo and I know you already know me from Hanayo-chan and all the nicknames she mentioned"she lend out her hand for a handshake.I handshake her and said"Nice to meet you,Nozomi-chan.I'm-"but before I finish she spoke up."Honoka Kosaka right?"Nozomi-chan said."Uh..Hai..""Glad to meet you too,Honoka-chan"

"So Nozomi-chan shall we go?"Hanayo-chan who was still looking out in the window."Its too early Hanayo-chan.Umi-chan and Kotori-chan hasn't still reach there destination."Nozomi-chan."But you said they're in trouble.So we need to help them!"I said."Its still not happening Honoka-chan.I just predict it and it will happen once Umi-chan and Kotori-chan are ambush on that street."Nozomi-chan said and point in a street with a sign named Umakase on it.I was really surprised that Nozomi-chan's prediction is really true.I actually didn't believe at first but..now I guess I was amazed.

"Sugoi!Nozomi-chan can you guess my future?"I ask while my eyes are sparkling."Sure,Honoka-chan.Hmm...let me look"she said and grabs out a deck of tarot cards she shuffled it and picks out a card she show it to me and smiled."The Fool,Honoka-chan."Nozomi-chan said."The Fool?"I asked."Its a surprise Honoka-chan.I want you to be surprise of your upcoming future thats all."Nozomi-chan said.Surprise of my own future?This is exciting!!!

After that we heard a voice coming from the outside.Hanayo-chan who is looking at the window said"They're here,Nozomi-chan."Nozomi-chan look at me and said"Nee~Honoka-chan can you kill those guys?""Ehhh!?Ki-kill them?Isn't that illegal?"I asked."Honoka-chan killing is not an illegal anymore.We're in a war and killing is not necessary anymore."Nozomi-chan said.I look down and said"I-I can't kill them.I don't have the strength to do that.""Nee~You want to know your future right?How about having a headstart?Starting right now by killing those guys"she said smiling."Let's go Hanayo-chan!We need to warn Umi-chan and Kotori-chan about this let Honoka-chan do this job""Hai!"Hanayo-chan said then she and Nozomi-chan run out of the room."Wait!"I said but I was too late..sighs..how can I kill those guys then I saw them killed a girl.

My eyes turn bloodshot.I don't know why but my blood is rushing up and I can feel that I want to kill them.No Honoka don't do this if you do then...if I didn't do this then many people will die.I'll do it.

Third Persons P.O.V

Honoka was standing looking at the guys.She was leaning in a wall near the guys secretly looking at the three guys.Then suddenly a knife slid down from Honoka's sleeve.Honoka's eyes are bloodshot.She heard that the guys are going to ambush two girls running to this street.

'So Nozomi-chan's prediction is true.How about stop staring and listening to this idiots and kill them?That'll be great*evil smile*'Honoka thought.

She then rush over to the guys and start killing them by her knife.The first guy got stab on the chest and Honoka slide her knife up to he guy's chin making a big slice on his appearance the blood splashed over Honoka's face and the guy died(ofc) the two guys run but was stop when one of them trip over and the other one got a knife on his leg because Honoka threw it.She then walk over to them,she carried a big rock and throw it to the guy who was trip,his face was smashed by the rock and while the last guy can't walk because of the knife.Honoka took the knife from his leg and then the guy said"Please no!Have mercy!""How about having a mercy to the girl before you people kill her!?"she said then stab the guy on the head.The blood scattered all over the place."What a bloody view"she said while putting her bloody hands on her hips.A bunch of guys came and look at Honoka"What the!?Did you do this?!"one of the guys asked."Isn't it obvious?"Honoka said.Then all the guys rush over to her.

'Looks like I'm going to take a bath'she thought.

While Nozomi,Hanayo,Umi,and Kotori are running.

"No-Nozomi-chan why did you girls brought Honoka here!?"Umi asked while running."A-Ano...ettou..I-its me Umi-chan who brought her here"Hanayo said."Eh!?Why?"Umi asked again."The Commander told me to."Hanayo answered.Umi sigh and looks at Hanayo"Hanayo-chan did she said why?"Umi asked."N-No.."Hanayo said."Hehehe Umi-chan do you like Honoka-chan?But you already have Kotori-chan"Nozomi-chan tease Umi."N-No!I do-don't...sigh...Nozomi-chan"Umi said.Kotori look back at them and said"S-so Umi-chan is that true?""Don't worry Kotori I have you"Umi said.Kotori look away to hide the blush on her face."H-hai..."Kotori said.Hanayo and Nozomi giggled.

'How cute!'Hanayo and Nozomi thought.

"*sniffs*Wait...is that?*sniffs*blood?"Kotori said.The four of them were shock and were worried about Honoka.They rush over there and saw..

"Ho-honoka-chan?"Hanayo asked.

"Honoka?"Umi asked.

"Its been a long time I didn't smell this smell.Brings back memories"Kotori said smiling.

"Looks like its been a mess in here"Nozomi said looking around.

Honoka turned around at them and said."Your back,minna.Glad your all safe"she put her bloody knife near her face and smiled.