Chapter 5|Slaying Yandere

Kotori's P.O.V.

As me and Honoka-chan hides under the stairs I was ready to kill someone.I was excited to kill because its been years since I last saw someone suffer.Yes I'm a Yandere I became a member of the Slayers of the Otonokizaka Foundation.For a reason and its my deepest secret.That person is the reason why I'm here fighting for her and my friends and my life.I won't be here if it wasn't for her.You people might have any idea who's that person maybe your right and some of you might be wrong.But I really appreciate that you know who's the girl I love we already gave a clue..its even on the summary.

The door silence it self and no noises can be heard anymore.I was silent and my heavy breathing can be heard.Honoka-chan crawls back and sat downs at the floor."Nee~That was kinda scary..I think I'm gonna check out the kids how about you,Kotori-chan?"she asked me."I'm gonna stay here and guard the door"I answered smiling.Honoka-chan walks upstairs and I sat down on the couch.I feel something cold touching my shoulder,I look over to my shoulder and I saw nothing but I can feel someone is here.I threw a nail to the wall then a blood came out.It was splashing all all over the wall and the floor.(A/N:If you guys are wondering where do Kotori get the nail...let's just say it was on the floor.LolXD)

'Someone is here'

I stood up and I walk to the kitchen to get some knife.I choise the sharpest one.I touch its sharpest side and a blood came out from my Index finger.It is sharp alright.I walk back to the living room and sat down on the couch.As time passes by a lot of noises can be heard from the outside.Tanks explosions,Guns that shoots,screams of people dying and of course the splashes of blood.I was getting sleepy so I decided to sleep on the couch.I lay down and close my eyes.

Honoka's P.O.V

I was sitting near the three siblings of Nico-chan.

'Aww~they look so cute!'

I smiled at the three siblings thinking how can they live on this cruel world.This kids experience the pain already and so early.They might experience too losing someone important to them.I stoop up and walk out of the bedroom of the kids.I walk through the hallway looking at the pictures in frames that are hang in the walls.Then something caught my eye.Its a picture of an older version of Nico-chan.Her smile is like a happy place for her little kids.Then I just realize that's Nico-chan's Mother!!But then a flower vase was in front of it.Don't tell me she already died!!I was sad for what I just thought then I heard a noise.I look back and saw nothing but walls and pictures but I saw like an imaginary line that is curve to a head of an person.I was curious about it though so my knife slid down my sleeve and threw it to the air to the imaginary line I saw.

A blood splashed over me.I was right someone entered the house.I run back to the siblings bedroom just to find out that 10 hunters are kidnapping the kids.

Third Person's P.O.V

Honoka run back to the room of the siblings that were sleeping and when she came back she saw 10 hunters kidnapping the Yazawa siblings.

"What are you hunters doing to this house!?And why are you kidnapping this children?!"Honoka asked with anger inside of her."Tch!There's a girl in here.Takami!Kill her!"the dark red haired guy said commanding the blue haired guy.The blue haired guy riush over to Honoka to stab her but failed because he was stabbed first in the chest.The blood splashed all over again to Honoka's shirt."Oh come on!Not again!"Honoka said looking to her blood stained shirt and she look back to the Hunters"Your gonna pay"she continued as her knife slid back to her sleeve and a katana slid out of her sleeve."KILL HER!!!"the dark red haired guy shouted as the other hunters attack on Honoka.

Honoka slash over them through their heads and came running to the dark red haired guy.She swinged her katana side by side making hunters fall down and die.The dark red haired guy put the three siblings in a bag which is really unbelievable because of how the three Yazawa siblings fit on a small bag.He run through the window making the window broken into pieces.He jump and he landed like nothing happened and he continue on running.Honoka followed him with bloodshot eyes.She did the same and followed the dark red haired guy.As they were running the guy stopped on her tracks just to see a smiling girl in front of him.

"Well,where are you going to take those siblings,Takahima?"Kotori said circling her knife on her index finger."Ko-Kotori-chan?"Honoka ask in shock."Hai,Honoka-chan?Can you please lend him to me?There's something with this guy that we needed to discuss"Kotori looking mad at Takahima."H-hai.."Honoka agreed.Kotori took Takahima's hand and they walk to a private place."Ko-Kotori?If this is about our forbidden relationship and break up please forgive I'll go with you and join the Slayers and never betray you"Takahima said dropping the small bag.Kotori look at her with bloodshot eyes."Relationship?Break up?Please its just a stupid dare.Say that again I'll kill you"Kotori said."But-"Takahima was cut off when his body was all slice it up.Blood splashed all over."Takahime you baka.I only belong to Umi-chan.And Umi-chan belongs to me.May your soul goes to hell"Kotori said walking away.Kotori took the small bag and walk out the private place and walks down to an alley until...

"KOTORI!DUCK!!!"Umi shouted pinning Kotori down to the ground.Kotori was shocked and in the same time blushed."U-Umi-chan!?"Kotori ask blushing since Umi was on top of her and their faces are 2 inches apart."Shh..Kotori Shh"Umi said.