Chapter Twelve

Flashback to when Jungkook was in high school:

A/N: Just a heads up that Jungkook, Jimin and Hana are currently in college so this flashback is when they were in high school, so just imagine them looking different from now. So basically Jimin is 15 years old and Hana (Min Hee) is 14 years old.

Jungkook's P.O.V:

"Hyung hurry we are going to be late!"

"Who cares its not like this is the first time."

"But you know how Ms Kim is like when we are late, I hate going in class and listening to her nagging."

"Fine let's go."

Me and Jimin hyung started running towards school just in time before the bell went.

As we took our seats in class, Ms Kim rushed everyone to quickly take their seats because she had an announcement to make.

"Okay everyone, this news is very exciting we have a new student joining our class." Everyone started to immediately discuss the gender of the new student.

"Is it a girl or a boy?"

"I hope that they are cute."

"Okay quiet down please, the student has arrived."

The door open to reveal a slender, curvy looking girl, she had long wavy black hair that rested gently on her shoulders, she had hazel eyes that showed a glint of happiness and her smile just felt like it brightened up my day. Wait, Jeon Jungkook we have to focus here........ what are you thinking right now?!

"Hello everyone my name is Kim Min Hee, please take care of me."

"Okay Kim Min Hee, please sit in between Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook." Ms Kim pointed out the new student's seat, she came walking over and took a seat.

She didn't say anything and just paid attention to the lesson.

"Hey cutie." Jimin hyung said.

"Hi," she said without sparing a glance at him.

"I think it is more polite if you looked at me and said it." Jimin hyung said sounding a bit agitated.

"I'm sorry, but I am trying to focus on the lesson and I don't want to get in trouble on my first day." She replied.

'I can't believe she is acting this way with hyung, all the girls would start fainting' I thought to myself.

Jimin hyung looked at me giving me a signal to talk to the new girl.

"Hey, you should be happy that he is at least talking to you." I said.

"Why should I be happy? It's already bad enough that you two are distracting me from my education, now if you don't mind leave me alone."

This little bitch.

...........................................................................................

Right now school has finished, me and Jimin hyung had a plan up our sleeves for the new girl.

I saw Min Hee coming out of the classroom, so I ran up to her and grabbed her wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked her raising an eyebrow.