Chapter Eleven

I arrive at school early and go straight to my classroom, it's a relief that I am the first one there because I don't want to face Jimin, I'm still getting my head around from last night.

I sat down at my desk and got out my books to start revising for upcoming exams.

"Hey Hana!"

"The fuck?! Jungkook?! You scared the life out of me! Wait... Why are you behind the teacher's desk?!"

"Oh, about that...... the teacher confiscated my console so I was trying to look for it, but I thought that you were the teacher so I panicked and hid behind the desk...... so......... yeah." Jungkook awkwardly was rubbing the nape of his neck, while letting out a small, faint laugh.

He is one hell of a weird kid.

I wasn't bothered to continue the conversation so I went back to the book in front of me, but not long after the bell rang signalling everyone to make their way to class. As soon as everyone arrived the class become a loud ruckus, after a few minutes the teacher arrived and everyone went to the seats and sat in silence.

"Sorry I'm late." Jimin came in afterwards, my heart started beating uncontrollably, I started to look down and fidget with my fingers.

"Hey, Hana are you ok?" Jungkook asked.

"W-Why do you ask?"

"I think you have a fever or something, your cheeks are turning pink."

Instantly my hands shot up to cover my cheeks. I can't let anyone see me like this.

Jimin made his way to his seat, before he sat down he gave me a wink. I looked at another direction with embarrassment. How am I suppose to focus in class if my heart won't stop beating?

Jungkook's P.O.V:

I guess they are dating, ugh but what if this is all a lie? Jimin hyung better not do anything stupid. But that's not important right now, the important thing is that I have found out some information about Min Hee.

~Flashback~

Phone conversation between Jungkook and Rap Monster:

Jungkook: Hey hyung did you find out anything?

Rap Monster: Yeah, I just finished doing all the research that I could

Jungkook: Well, where is Min Hee?

Rap Monster: The thing is I don't know who she is or how she looks like, but all I can guarantee is that she goes to the same college as you-

Jungkook: That's no use hyung I know that already I me-

Rap Monster: I haven't finished

Jungkook: Right, sorry

Rap Monster: Kim Min Hee lost her memories after a major accident that occurred 2-3 years ago, she lives with her older brother but I couldn't get much information about him except that he is a doctor, plus the last piece of information is that her name has been changed, I have been trying to find out the name but it got me no where, don't worry I'm still trying my best.

Jungkook: Okay, thanks hyung you've worked hard.

Rap Monster: Glad I could help, but Jungkook, you have been going crazy over this Min Hee girl, what happened to her, that you regret so much?

Jungkook: It's nothing hyung, I will explain once I find her.

~End of flashback~

Even though I haven't got much information about her, I won't give up on her. The only thing on my mind is that she is alive and well, maybe it is good for her not to know the past, but I still have the memories lingering in my head I have to ask for forgiveness........

"JEON JUNGKOOK, I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR THE HUNDRETH TIME DURING MY LESSON, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR HEAD THAT IS MORE INTERESTING THAN THIS LESSON, DETENTION FOR AN HOUR AFTER SCHOOL!"

Shit......

.....................................................................................................................................

Hey guys, its been a while since I have last updated and I apologise for this shitty chapter, but I have been busy with my science coursework which sucks. Anyway I don't even know if the story makes sense because honestly I don't even know what I am writing, I feel lost. Sometimes I think if I should continue with this story.

I was thinking of doing a flashback of the past for the next chapter just to help you understand the story a bit.

Thank you for reading up until now, I really appreciate it don't forget to vote, follow or comment :)