Chapter 6

The rest of the week whizzed by. Luke and I kissed a few more times, and hung out with the others, but didn't really get much time on our own. This was part of the reason that I was looking forward to Saturday so much, not just to see him perform, but to go out for a meal with him afterwards, just the two of us.

Finally Saturday arrived, and I was getting ready for the conecert with Savannah at my house. Luke had lent me a white 5 Seconds Of Summer t-shirt to wear, so I paired it up with a rose pink skater skirt and some black flat shoes which I had borrowed from my mum. My naturally straight hair hung loose around my waist, and my make-up consisted of foundation, mascara and a touch of eye liner. Once I was happy that I looked ok, I jumped into the car with Savannah and my mum hopped into the drivers seat.

On the way we chatted excitedly about the evening to come, and mum asked a LOT of questions about Luke.

'So Savannah. Dish the dirt about Luke then! Katie gets all embarrassed and starts blushing when I ask her.' She said, winding me up purposefully.

I hid my head in my hands as Savannah stafted gushing about him to her.

'Oooooh he's lovely! Very good looking. Tall, charming, all you'd want in a boyfriend.' She immediately shut her hand over her mouth realising what she had said.

'BOYFRIEND? Katie I didn't realise that you had got to that stage yet sweetie! Aww you be careful love, I don't want to see your heart broken.' She told me, like I hadn't learned anything at all from my previous relationship.

'I know mum I know. And we're going to Nandos together after so he said he'll drop me off back home.'.I said.

'Have fun! I remember my first date with your father... Oh those were the days. Right we're here now! See you later, have a nice time girls! Katie, no misbehaving with Luke! Oh and invite his over because I want to meet him ok bye!' I rolled my eyes at my crazy mother as we climbed out of the car, elbowing Savannah as she laughed at me.

It was 4:30 as we strolled backstage to meet the boys. We were surprised to find themm all sitting topless in their dressing room, Calum having his hair done by a woman who couldn't be older than 25. Well I was surprised about the lack of t-shirts but Savannah wasn't. She must have been used to seeing the 4 muscular bodies often, but I sure as hell wasn't. Not that I minded at all.

'HEY NO GIRLS IN THE DRESSING ROOM.' Grinned Michael, laughing as I pointed to the lady doing Calum's hair.

'Jess doesn't count, she's one of us lads.' Winked Michael.

She broke off from doing Calum's hair for a minute to punch Michael in the shoulder.

'I am still a girl, thank you very much, my job just means that I have to spend too much time with you guys! But I still class myself as a lady thank you,' she joked.

'Hey don't be mean to Jess! Or she'll leave you to do your hair by yourselves, and you'll all end up straightening again. God that was a dark time.' Piped up Savannah.

I looked questioningly at Ashton.

'We thought it made us look punk.' He explained sheepishly.

'Yeah but the problem was that it didn't. We just looked like jerks.' Added Calum.

'Speak for yourself.' Ashton answered.

'I never had to straighten my hair because I'm just a natural punk.' Luke joked, which Michael greeted by bursting out in laughter.

'YOU BULLSHITTER LUKE you were the worst of us all! AND you used you mum's straighteners...' Michael shouted for everyone to hear.

At this point the whole room was in fits of laughter and Luke was glowing brigbt red, protesting loudly that they were actually his own, making the situation even more comical.