Escaping

Silver sat in the cell, ears lowered as looked around alone in the basement. Suddenly there was a flash and Shadow appeared, blushing slightly. Silver raises a eyebrow at him  and stood up, walking over to the cell bars. The dark one crossed his arms "don't ask"

Silver was going to reply when Mephiles and Scourge showed up, the green one with a smirk on his face "whelp now that blue is gone, it's time for you two to join him" he laughed evilly. The two brothers glanced at each other before the oldest of the two spoke up "what do you mean? I joined you remember?!"

The King just laughed "I can't trust you Shadow, every since you where a kid you protected your brothers no matter what, I'm surprised you killed Sonic....but your memory isn't complete, none yalls memories are fully here" he raised his hand, shooting a blast at Shadow that sent him flying back into the wall.

Scourge smirked wickedly as he walked to Silver, not having his powers he back up, eyes widened. The green one chuckled before taking out a knife, and lunging for Silver.

Mephiles had Shadow by the neck, a blast ready in the other hand.

Before any could end the princess a blue tornado appeared and sucked them up, throwing them against the wall. The tornado slowly stopped and a grinning blue hedgehog stood there "pick on someone your own age" he chuckled

Mephiles growled "how many times do I have to kill you?!" He yelled as Sonic simply smirked and grabbed his brothers, chaos controlling away. Scourge growled "I'm going to kill him if it's the last thing I do"

The three brothers appeared in the cave, "are you two ok?" The blue one asked worried.  
Silver managed to take if the cuffs and he smiled "yeah I'm good." The oldest just nodded and crossed his arms. "...thanks"

Silver raised a eyebrow "wait why where u blushing before though?" His eyes widened "no reason" he glanced at Sonic and slowly started to walk away. Silver stopped him and floated him back. "I'll show you" Sonic chuckled as he walked closer to the hedgehog. Shadow yelled "Silver! Put me down and I'll make Sonic blush Crimson! And I'll tell you!!!" The youngest nodded and set him down and Sonic ran "nuuu!!!"

Shadow smirked and tackled the blue speedster, pinning him down and Silver walked over and helped keep his arms pinned as Sonic struggled "no no please don't I'm sorry Shadow!" The dark one smirked "you should be" he reached behind and scratched the blue ones ear.

Sonic struggled more, bitting his lip.  The dark one scratched lower behind his ear, causing a purr to escape the blue blur's lips as he blushed slightly. Silver chuckled and scratched behind the his other ear, making him purr louder as his tail began to wage.

Sonic blushed Crimson "no stop already!!" He struggled, purring even louder as his tail wagged faster. The other two stopped and let him up, laughing "aww how cute" Shadow teased as Sonic got up, glaring at his waging tail. Silver glanced out of the cave "we should go to sleep and tomorrow we can make Sonic purr more" he teased.

*****************
Sorry for not updating in forever but here ya go and yes hedgehog do purr when u scratch behind there ears  hehe I want to give a special shout out to two of my closest friends, crimson_shadikku and gayjelly thanks for always being there for me