Recovery

Silver hummed softly, walking around the cave as Sonic and Shadow glared at him, the youngest refusing to let them get out of bed even for a second "it's no use! you both need to heal."

Shadow gave a small grow but rested his head back on the bed, grunting  "we don't have time for this we have to go stop Mephiles" he got up, smacking Silver away as he tried to stop him, the young one tumbling down. Shadow growled and a light filled the room, healing him and Sonic, the blue blur quickly running off.

Back in the castle

Mephiles growled lowly and punched the wall, Scourge pursing his lips quietly "well that happened." He grumped, having a black eye. In a second the green one was pinned to the wall by the dark one, claws nearly piercing his skin. Mephiles leaned close and spoke dangerously "I want them killed...." He paused for a second and dropped the green one, who gasped for air. "Or your head will replace theirs." He snarled and left, leaving the green one still gasping for air on the floor.

Back to the Hedgies

Sonic squealed and ran off as a chaos spear nearly hit his rear, a smirking Shadow running after him as he screamed unpleasant things at the blue blur. Golden orbs watched the two, giggling and munching on popcorn as Shadow managed to knock the blue one down, stepping on his head "your dead, you need to start thinking before you act or we won't stand a chance against Mephiles, he will not hesitated to kill." The dark one spoke gravely before padding  off, Sonic getting off the floor and nodding "I know I know.."

Silver giggled softy "I feel so pretty!" He screamed, crimson orbs bolting over "he lost it." Shadow sighed softly. The blue one grinned "I can fix that!" He smacked Silver on the back of the head, the young one yelping as he stumbled forward and landed on his face, right on the popcorn. Growling Silver got up and picked up the blue one, smacking him again the wall with his powers "you messed up my popcorn!" He screamed.

Shadow smirked darkly "well that's one way to get them to train.."

****************

Hello! Hahahah any ideas? Let me know