~2~

~2 months later~

I was laying in my bed listening to music when my phone went off. I looked at the caller ID and noticed it was Michael.

"Hello" I answered the phone.

"Hey ma what you doing"

"Nothing laying down bored." I yawned while propping the phone up so I could use it without hands.

"Well get up I'm coming over"

"What if I don't want you coming over to my house" I smiled

"It's too late I'm already here now come open the door" He laughed.

"I don't feel like it just get the key from under the mat" I sighed.

"Yo ass so lazy"

"Yeah whatever" I stated before hanging the phone up.

Me and Michael have been hanging out a lot lately, and when I say a lot I mean almost every day since we met. Since that day even if we didn't see each other we called and talked. He was becoming one of my best friends. I mean he can't take my girls, Amiyah and Destiny, place but he was someone I could talk to and he always gave a different perspective to life.

I heard Michael coming up the stairs and I turned onto my side. He walked into the room and seen me laying on the bed.

"Get your lazy ass up" He stated as he slapped my bare thigh since I had on shorts.

"Ouch Mike that shit hurt." I rubbed the spot where he slapped my thigh.

"Well get yo lazy ass up then."

"I don't feel like it. How about you just lay down and we watch a movie or something."

"Come on get up it's a sexy day" He exclaimed while opening my curtains letting the sun in.

"Days cant be sexy." I assured as I stuck my head under the cover.

"Yes they can now get up." He ripped the cover off my bed slapping my thigh again.

"Alright I'm up. Just let me get dressed." I complained as I got up and went over to my closet.

I looked in my closet and pulled out a simple outfit that consisted of a red sweatshirt crop top, high rise ripped jeans and a pair of Nike Air 'More Money.' I headed to the bathroom to do all my hygiene. After I was finished I got dressed and went back into my room.

"Are you happy now" I asked walking into the room and sitting down on the bed next to him

"Yes now lets go outside and enjoy this day"

"What you trying to do?"

"I don't know how bout we go shopping or to the pier or something"

"Can we go to DisneyLand" I cheered like a little kid.