~8~

I woke up from my phone getting a bunch of notifications and continually ringing. I rolled over and noticed Mike wasn't in the bed causing me to frown. My head was pounding, this hangover is not what's up. I reached over and grabbed my phone. I noticed my Instagram and twitter was blowing up and I had about 5 text messages from Amiyah, 3 from Destiny and 7 from Chris with a bunch of missed calls. I hopped out the bed and ran to the bathroom to throw up. Afterwards I brushed my teeth and placed my hair in a messy bun. Since I knew I was going to be in and out of this bathroom. Afterwards I went and sat back on the bed before I ended up checking Chris's text first cause he texted me and called me the most.

Text From: Breezy

You all over Tmz and the shaderoom

Text From: Breezy

You and that quavo nigga

Text From: Breezy

Bruh T mad as hell he otw to the house to beat your ass 😂😂

Text From: Breezy

Man you popping everybody talking about you

I rolled my eyes at all chris over exaggerated amount of texts. I didn't even read all of them. I called Amiyah to see what she wanted.

"Bitch you famous" She yelled through the phone.

"use your inside voice my head hurts" I groaned. I don't understand how everybody was so hype this morning. Like did we not all go to the party last night and drink an unhealthy amount of alcohol. Everybody should still be sleep.

"I'm sorry. You wouldn't have a hangover like this if you wasn't out there partying like a white girl."

"Chris was down I was trying to party enough for the both of us"

"Yeah and that's what made you famous. You are the number one Instagram hoe. You passed Blac Chyna level."

"What you talking about."

"You're trending cause people believe that you with Quavo, Ty, and Chris. And according to many sources you the reason they were fighting."

"Where these people get there info from?"

"Allegedly some source from the party. TMZ have pictures of you coming in and leaving with Ty, but pictures of you and Chris dancing together, smoking together and you breaking up the fight. Then they have pictures of you talking to and hugging Quavo. The shade room got the same pictures and shit but they found all your social media." Amiyah went on.

"I don't have time for this. I feel like shit and now Mike on his way here mad as hell." I sighed getting up and heading to the bathroom to grab an Aleve, before taking it with water from the sink.

"You at home?"

"No, I'm at Mike's house. why?" I asked walking back in the room grabbing some clothes I can throw on really quick.

"Why he ain't there with you. Where the hell his Asian ass at"

"I don't know I assume he with Chris since Chris the one who texted me and said Mike was on the way over here"

"Oh, well I'll talk to you later since you about to get your back blown out"

"What you talking about" I laughed.

"Girl come on. You don't have to lie to me. I know you and Ty only have them small petty arguments just to get mad at each other and have bomb make up sex."

"Whatever, but you still doing my hair tomorrow right"

"Trying to change the subject, but yeah. I'm doing it at my house not the shop though"