Chapter 5

"Why you gotta go to work." Michael sighed

"Because if I don't I'll be broke, homeless , and a all around mess." I replied while giggling and combing my hair.

"Baby You don't need no job. I can take care of you. What's mine is yours. " Michael smiled while wrapping his arms around my waist.
"As great as that sounds. I'll prefer to get everything by myself. I don't want to be stuck in a situation where I'm homeless because of the fact I quit my job and moved in with you and we ended up breaking up." I replied while fixing my lipstick.

"I feel you, but you can still depend on me sometimes. Let me cater to you sometimes Aight."

"Aww, Look at you trying to be the number one boyfriend and all." I smiled.

"Bae, we both know I'm the best. And wait til I lay this dick on you. You gone say I'm the best for real." He replied kissing my cheek.

I laughed.

"Alright I got to go. See you later. " I announced trying to loosen his grip on my waist.

"I'm taking you and coming to pick you up I gotta take you somewhere after you get off." He replied while removing his hands from my waist.

I grabbed my phone, my purse, my keys, and my paper work and started heading down stairs after Michael.

We drove to My work place talking about absolutely anything. Half the shit we said I don't even remember what it was about but it had both of us in tears.

He pulled up to Vogues office. Yep I was a senior fashion editor for vogue and believe it or not I was this close to running my own fashion store and later a fashion magazine.

"Alright thanks for bringing me and you better not be late picking me up because I can't stand being here longer than I need to" I laughed but was also serious as hell.

"I promise I'm going to be here soon as you get off. Now give me a kiss and go make your money." He smiled

I leaned over and kissed his cheek leaving my bright red lipstick on his caramel colored skin.

"What was that," he frowned

"I got on lipstick. I don't want to mess it up. I got you later tho." I opened the door.

He frowned then squeezed my butt right before I got out the car.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he flipped the middle finger at me.

"When" I laughed sounding like a middle schooler.
"Tonight." He smiled with this seductive ass look on his face.
"Just bring a condom," I smiled
"You so Fucking childish," he frowned again I guess he knew I was just playing.
Me and Michael haven't had sex not once since we been together. To be honest I'm scared that I'm going to end up having sex with him and he end up leaving me, but I'm also scared that if I don't give what he want soon enough he gonna go get it from somebody else.

I through a fake smile on my face and closed the door and walked into this hectic building as soon as I walked in my phone got a notification.

Kinggoldchains just uploaded a pic

Damn I can't even walk into the building before he start taking selfies.

He posted a picture of him sitting in his car with a sad look on his face with the lipstick I left on his face in clear view. The caption Said "that moment she go to work and she just leave you with a kiss on the cheek."

I laughed while liking the photo. I swear Michael is so sweet to be a rapper. I can t name not one guy I ever been with that would do half the shit he do and still haven't gotten the cookie.