Chapter 6

Noiz's POV

Aoba stared at me shocked. He didn't realise that I had ran after him. I felt tears prick at my eyes and I muttered, "sorry."

"Huh?"

"I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Tears were falling as I voiced my guilt. Aoba looked at me concerned. He sat up and pulled me into an embrace, shushing me affectionately.

"It's okay. You haven't done anything wrong." He started rocking back and forth, calming me down.

"I-I have! I hurt you, I made you cry, I-I lied to you!" I accidentally blurted out.

"You lied to me?" He said, pulling away so he could look at me.

"I- told you that *sniff* I didn't f-feel the same way. B-but I did and I still do." I had stopped crying and looked Aoba straight in his Amber eyes, " I-I...love you too, Aoba."

It was Aoba's turn to start the water works. I wiped his tears away as he sighed.

"I'm so glad. I love you Noiz."

"I love you too Aoba."

Aoba softly touched my cheek and pulled me close. Our faces were so close that I could feel his warm breath on my face. He ran his slender fingers through my hair and placed his lips on mine. We kissed. I pulled Aoba onto my lap and kissed him passionately. He returned the kiss, whilst wrapping his arms around my neck. I pulled away, making Aoba look at me confused. Now it was my turn to initiate a kiss.

"Noiz? Why'd you stop kissing me?" He pounted. He's so cute.

"We have to go to school Aoba or Tae-San will shout at us." I pecked his lips and ushered him to get up off my lap. He did so then helped me up.

We walked out of the alleyway, towards school, although we have already missed our first class, with our finger intertwined.

>time skip<

The final bell rang and I packed up my things. I walked out of the classroom down the corridor. As I got outside I saw him waiting for me. He looked over and smiled.

Aoba's POV
I was waiting for Noiz near the school gate. I looked over and a smile instantly appeared on my face. He walked up to me and pecked me on the cheek, making me blush.

"Oh look, is my little blueberry blushing?"

"S-shut up! It's embarrassing! You don't know who could've seen!" I snapped. He laughed.

"Okay, I'm sorry." He took my hand in his. "C'mon, lets go home."

>time skip-Aoba's house<

We went straight upstairs to study after we had dinner. We walked into my room and we shut the door. I stripped and got into bed as Granny wasn't gonna be home until midnight. I jumped into bed and got comfy. Then Noiz slipped into bed and cuddled up to me. I turned and pushed my head into his shoulder.

"Night Noiz. Love you." He kissed my forehead.

"Love you too Aoba. Good night."

End