Chapter 7

Jelly **

I heard yelling so I ran out the room as soon as I got out to the front room my two brothers were jumping the quote on quote father of my child I didn't know what to do or say I didn't want to say stop because I hated him but then again I didn't want me to beat him up because I needed him .

when tim stopped and kick him in the face one last time I felt satisfied that's all he needed was a good kick in the face that was my baby brother and I knew he was going to look out for me. When we got up all he could do was look at me he was in disbelief I told him to come on and come to the back room so we could talk I hadn't talked to him in a month and he missed my birthday didn't even try to call me on that day that's what really made me upset.  he knew I didn't have anyone to celebrate with my mom was gone who was I supposed to hang out with besides my brothers and sister .

When I got him to the back room I didn't waste any time I set him down look into those beautiful eyes and just stared it took me a couple of seconds but I told him

"Red im pregnant with your baby im 10 weeks .! "

i could tell he didnt know what to say he just looked at me . after a few min of silence he had finally spoke

How i pulled out !???

' Did He Really Just Say That Shit !?

i hated him more then ever i slapped him in the face and walked out i didnt want this just as much as he didnt but that didnt mean anything . the baby was here now and i was going to Love it !