1.Twins

Claire's POV

Hey I'm Claire Aaliyah Hemmings but I was adopted along with my identical twin sister and now we are Gaskarth's, As in Alex and Lisa Gaskarth and I love them to death it's like they are my real family, For the past 15 years it has been just me and my twin now it feels like we have a family.

I have always been the outgoing, sassy and smart one out of me and my twin, I play the guitar because Jack taught me it was our 'bonding time' that's what Alex called it because Jack and I don't usually see eye to eye on things, but the guitar brought us closer.

I love my new life I wonder how Keyara feels about it......

•••

Keyara's POV

Aye I'm Keyara Irene Gaskarth I used to be a Hemmings but my twin sister and I got adopted about a year ago by the most adorable couple Alex and Lisa Gaskarth, my twin and I now have the perfect family.

Claire and I love the band to death, we even loved them before they adopted us, Alex is in one of our favorite bands and I am so great full that they adopted us out of all people.

I have always been the rebel, sarcastic and shy twin I play the bass I learned about a year before they adopted us Claire wanted to learn how to play the guitar at the time but she was just to lazy and she wanted to save up for a car instead.

I am happy with my new life, more so because 5sos the hottest band ever is touring with my dad's band. Ugh I'm so excited!

•••
A/n

Hey guys I am very excited to start this book because it mixes my two favorite bands together, and my otp of Alex and Lisa, I hope you like it.