2.Meet 5sos

Keyara's POV

I woke up to the light shining through the blinds and into my eyes, I rolled over and groaned as I grabbed my phone to see what time it was 10:00. Ugh. Claire was probably already up I'll go bug her after I get ready.

I pulled out a pair of black skinny's, my Calum hood t-shirt and black converse, I then walked into the bathroom put on my usual make-up and slightly straightened my hair as I was walking out of my room to go bug Claire I threw on my beanie and matching necklace that goes with my shirt.

I walked into Claire's room to see her dressed in an almost identical outfit but hers was Michael merch instead.

"Aye, nice outfit" she said giggling and giving me a high five

"Dido" I said smirking

"I'm hungry" she whined, as I laughed.

"You're always hungry" I said grabbing her arm walking down the stairs

"What should we order" she asked, because this was our daily routine we looked at each other and said

"Pizza"

"Pizza it is" I said taking my phone out of my pocket about ready to dial the number when I heard a cough from behind us.

When I turned around I was shocked to see the 5sos boys and our dad standing there.

"Hey girls I forgot to tell you the 5sos boys were coming over to talk about the tour" he aid nervously

"How the hell could you forget to mention this" I asked trying to stay calm and I could tell Claire was about to explode too.

"Um-well I didn't really forget I just wanted to see your reactions" he said laughing

"You're and ass hole" Claire and I said at the same time.

"Alex this is so embarrassing, we have there Merch on and they are friends with our dad they should not know that we fangirl over them" Claire said in the most serious voice that she could do without laughing.

"Hey! That shouldn't be embarrassing you had my Merch on when you met me" he said with a smirk

"Yeah but we didn't think you were hot, like they are" I said, but then blushed really hard

"I'm gonna shut up now" I said while everyone laughed.

"Hey at least we know who you would go for in the group" Luke said with a smirk

"Shut the hell up penguin boy" I said flipping him off as he held up his hands in defense.

"Enough Keyara we have to go talk about tour oh and you have to share a bus with the boy's" he said while walking off with the guys behind him.

Well that wasn't embarrassing at all....

•••

A/n

Hey guys I'm not so sure about this chapter but tell me what you think and I will do my best to fix it for the next chapter

~Keyara 🖕🏻