8.Meet our best Friends

Keyara's POV

Let me tell you I haven't been more nervous for something in my life but that is just what Calum Hood does to me.

I mean I should be this nervous this is my first date, that's right you heard me I have never been on a date before Claire on the other hand knows what she is doing, I was always the shy girl in the back of the room and when I did talk to people I was either really sarcastic or I told you what I thought about you which means I only had 3 friends not including my sister.

There names are James Anthony (check out a summer high if you don't know who they are. :) if you think about it he looks like fetas Mikey but he has blue eyes instead of green.

Mason Levi is super adorable If I say so myself he was also my best friend we were literally attached at the hip anyway's he has long light brown hair and brownish hazel eyes and he has the most adorable dimples.

Luke Oxendale honestly looks like Calum Worthy or known as Dez from Austin and Ally on Disney channel, but Luke is better looking obviously.

Oh fuck I haven't talked to them since tour started maybe I should face time them before I go on my date with Cal

"Claire I'm face timing James, Mason, And Luke if you want to join me" I yelled

"YAY!" She cheered, while I smirked she has always had a crush on Luke not that I'm any better because I like James but oh well, it only had to ring 2 times before Mason picked up.

Mason: "Hey Keyara" he said while smiling his adorable smile
Me: "hey Mason I just realised that I haven't talked to you in forever so why not FaceTime you" I said smiling also.
Claire: "Hey Mason thanks for not noticing I was here, where's my best fran?" She asked, James and Claire are best friends and always have been.
Mason: "I can go get him" he said smirking at me as he gets up and call's out his name a couple times, oh sweet lord Jesus he looks so hot.
James: "hey Claire and Keyara" he said with that adorable lopsided smile
Claire: "hey best friend I miss you so much" Claire gushed
Me: "hey James how's it going" oh my god I sound like a retarded seal
Luke: "hah Keyara you sound retarded" Luke all of a sudden showed up out of no where, as Mason, James, and I turned and smirked at Claire.
Me: "shut up Luke, no one likes you anyway" I said while laughing
Mason: "James would not shut up about you Keyara, and same goes for Luke talking about Claire it's kinda annoying" he said while smiling, as the rest of us blushed.
Mason: "Awe my boo is bright red" he said while laughing at me
Me: "shut the fuck up Mason, do you really wanna go there?" I asked because he knows that I have a lot of dirt on him
Mason: "maybe I do" he said while smirking, oh he really has it coming now
Me: "you wanna know who Mason's first kiss was?" I asked the rest of them, as they nod in response.
Me: "it was shelby" I said while smirking, you see shelby was this really nasty girl who did a really bad job of taking care of herself, she had like really green teeth and she always smelled really bad.
"That's fucking gross" they all said
Mason: "oh come on Keyara, you agreed not to tell anyone" he said while pouting.
Me: "that's what you get" I said while sticking my tongue out, while I I was sticking my tongue was stuck out Alex walked in
Alex: do I even wanna know why your sticking your tongue out at your phone? He asked
Me: "oh I'm talked to Mason, James and Luke, I really miss them" I said while pouting
Alex: "god damn it Keyara stop making that face, they can come on tour after the next show if you stop making that adorable face" he said
Everyone: "YAY!!"
Me: "well I guess since the next show is tomorrow I will see you on Sunday, bye I love you Mason, see y'all later Luke and James"
Claire: "bye James love you, see the rest of y'all on Sunday" she said while getting up trying not to cry I know how much she misses James Because I miss Mason just as much
Mason: "bye Keyara I love you too, and I miss you so much I can't wait to see you" then he hung up and that's when the tears started forming ugh how can I miss someone so much.