The walking dead

"What do you want?" Anna asked in frustration."You had dropped this when you had bumped into me" the boy said as he handed her a diamond necklace. Without saying a word , she snatched the necklace out of his hand and stormed off. People these days are so annoying, can't he see that I'm in a hurry she thought. A year before Anna had become evil, she had a friend named Malissa Jones. Malissa was the only person that  Anna could trust, until one day  Malissa had got murdered while she was sleeping. People said that the cause of Malissa's death made Anna the way she is now, or was she just possessed by something. Today was the day that Anna could bring her back and nobody and i mean nobody is going to stop her from doing it .The only way she can do is if she arrive at 12:00 on the dot.She looked down at her watch and it was 11:25pm."great" she said.

She quickly ran to the direction of the graveyard.It was easy for her to find the place where Malissa was buried because she had memorized it ever since she was little.She quickly ran to it ,by the time she got there it was 12:45 she started chanting. "RISE!" she shouted. she kept repeating that same word over and over again. Her eyes rolled back and her foot and her body suddenly wasn't on the ground anymore. She was 5 feet off the ground and there was a bright light that came from her body."Rise Rise Rise! Be awoken today! Let you're spirits travel back to your body!" She screamed. There was a sudden ding, it came from her watch. It was 12 and Anna had fell right on her face on the soft , pointy grass.NO!, I've failed! This was my only chance and i blew it!she thought , she buried her face in the grass and tears started rolling on her big evil cheeks.Then, all of a sudden, the ground had began shaking and the grass had been pulled off and spreaded apart. A blurred figure of a body had risen up from the ground . Anna looked up with shock in her eyes. I did it she thought."Malissa!" Anna hollered as soon as Malissa's image had been cleared."Yes!, I'm back!. Told you that nobody can pull me away from you. Since I'm back its destruction time!"Malissa said with an evil grin.