THEORY TIME!

Ok so Ianitee theory!

I have a theory that the reason why there are little Ianitees and why most choose Dianite or Mianite. I think that Ianitees don't have a chance at a happy ending like no happy ever after for them. Dianitees are the "strong" ones, but in reality Ianitees are strong hence all the fics about when Ianitees get mad and kill/hurt someone.

Anyways so Ianitees aren't suppose to have happy endings because Ianite stands for balance, justice, and fairness. But with them being all neutral and stuff they walk a a thin line that's always in the middle. They can choose to be chaotic or nice at certain times.

They don't tilt to any side and try to not tilt to prefer a certain group. They were taught to treat all people the same and only treat them differently depending on their choices. Anyways so because of this they don't have a happy ending because they don't choose which one they prefer and which side they choose they are both chaotic and nice.

They don't need much pushing to be chaotic or nice it depends on you. While Mianitees listen to rules and are very hesitant to break laws. While Dianitees don't care about rules, but they were shown not to show any emotion other than courage, mischievous and rage. They take time to show emotion and get used to other people since they speak their minds out.

Dianitees and Mianitees have their path carved out for them already and choosing what they do can influence the gods choice of whether you have a good ending or a bad one. Ianitees carve their own giving them selves the free will.

Their point is to make other people happy. Hence the fanfics where Ianitees gove themselves up for their friends happiness. When people get to choose only Mianite and Dianite are available unless they were chosen by Ianite.

They know what happens if you become an Ianitee before they arrive in Mianite, but their memory gets erased well at least that part. Ianitees know that and try to make the most of their lives happy until things go downhill then they know they are about to die.

Some commit suicide while they are happy, but if they do that wherever they cane from suffers greatly due to causing sadness and pain to their loved ones. They weren't able to cause their happy ending.

The happy ending fanfics are just dreams Ianitees have where everything goes their way and they have their happy ending with their loved ones. That's why Ianite gets so connected to her followers because she know they won't have their happy ending.

Mianitees and Dianitees aren't guaranteed a happy ending though, but they decide to take the chance of having a bad ending. Well won't they have a bad ending since their friend is dead. Well they remember them, but they can't mourn since they know he choose this and their friend is giving them happy thoughts and are forcing them to think that the Ianitee was happy when he dies.

When they find out he had a bad ending they get their bad ending

Hope you guys enjoyed my theory! ^¥^

June 14