Like Me?

So this is inspired by the book 'A Boy's Dream' by
the Chapter Dark and Light.

Naruto
I saw the mysterious redhead he was radiating bloodlust, but I knew it was just the demon inside of him. Mine did to when the villagers started saying things about me. I learned to somehow control his revenge.

I jumped down from the tree and give the redhead a nervous smile. Sasuke glares at me and Kakashi looks surprised. I wave at him he keeps his emotionless face on. I pull out my scroll the redhead prepares to defend himself.

I reveal that it's empty, "Naruto what are you doing here?" Kakashi asks. I wanted to try to be friends with Sasuke since we more things in common than he thinks. Sasuke glares at me and says, "What would I have in common with you."

I frown and turn back to the redhead and I say even if it hurts me, "I know how you feel." He looks at me with a surprised expression, but it turns back to an emotionless face. I know how it feels like to have a demon inside of you. I show it to him.

He glares at me clearly not be living me. I swear I'm telling the truth. I have the Nine Tail Fox inside me the villagers hurt me because of it that's why I can't speak. I smile at him. His eyes widen and he turns around and starts leaving, but before he leaves he says, "I want to fight you...... Naruto."

Yea so it isn't as good as the book itself, but I just really wanted to write it!

Bye Mystics!