never let go.

* here's another book because I thought of something better its really late... but idgaf.... if you like one direction well here's a fanfic bada boom... ;) have fun!!!!! btw its going to suck like a vacuum so don't be surprised..... well here ya go*

I woke upto the sound of my alarm clock, I opened my eyes because the sunlight was blinding me. "fuck!" oh that shit burned my eyes... it always did every morning. "oh great school," well I go downstairs to make me breakfast and when I got finished I headed upstairs to my room it was the first week of school so I like to dress to impress so I took a shower got out wrapped myself in my towel.

"what to wear what to wear?" I whisperd "aha!" I found my cute pink dress that I love to death then I put on my gladiator shoes (jesus shoes for a fact) that were just a tan color I curled my hair with a curling wand did my makeup light besides the eyeliner I made the cat eye look I was pretty impressed.

my parents worked all the time so they were barley home so yeah. and I had my own car it was just a green honda sivic. so I hop in my car start the engine and head to school. I hated school but I loved it I loved learning and so did my bestfriend..

I meet up with my bestfriend bobbie like always. "hey babe!" "Heyyy!" I screamed and jogged lighty torwards her because I was wearing a dress... so me and bobbie pretty much had the same classes together so that's a little ironic considering shes my bestfriend people called me "goody goody" but I didn't care.

we headed to 1st period and people were gossiping as usual, me and bobbie took our seats right next to eachother and started talking about clubs, sports ect.. well the doors opened and oh my goodness these boys were per-fect. one of them caught my eye he was blonde with ocean blue eyes. considering we had like one of those group tables all 4 of them sat at an empty table wich could only sit 4 so there was an extra chair and he came over and sat by us and said" how are you lovely ladies doing today?" I said "fine I guess," "well what's your name?" he grinned looking at the other boys they had cocky grinns "u-um I'm Katie t-this is bobbie," "well nice to meet you my names niall." and shook our hands.

-sorry sucked like a vacum- Caint do anything about it though-