why?

I heard a blood curdling scream all I could think was "oh no bobbie!"

Harry glances at me and back to the door he whispers "ill be back" he grumbles then he locks the door from the outside then I heard another scream then...... BANG! like something had been hit.

all I could think was why? why? why? then I hear Harry come back dragging something I start crying.

and it was bobbie she had a slash on her forhead "NO!NO!NONO!!!! WHY? SHE WAS INNOCENT WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU COCK SUCKING MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!! SHE IS JUST A GIRL!!!!!" Harry looked at me in confusion I start crying hysterically "please bring her back she is all I have."

he kneals down on one knee and puts his hand on my face and makes me look at him "we Caint do anything about it now," he looked very sad then he said something that made me want to go bat shit crazy "she was a bitch anyway a fucking smart ass bitch!" FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOTHERFUCKING FAGGOTS YOU CALL FRIENDS!!!!!" "SHE WAS FAR FROM A BITCH!!!"

he got in my face and said lets get back to biusness and he threw me in the floor and sat on top of me.

he takes all my clothes off -these kind of scenes just make me feel weird so Ima make it quick- and he is about to put his dingilingy thing in me until I knee him in his penis and he rolls over groaning I get up not giving one fuck that I was naked and ran to the door but I feel stupid now.

I see a very pissed of Harry, "I- I'm sorry," I say he just tells me too jump. "jump?" I asked he screamed "just fucking do it!" I knew he was stronger than me so I knew I had to give up my innocence and as requested I jumped and I felt his penis inside of me -omg I hate writing Crap like this ugggg- he pushes me very harshly up against the wall and starts grinding me until I felt warm liquids inside of me then he pulled out and then he left the room like I was nothing...

then I crawled over to bobbie whispering to her that I was sorry and it was all my fault I held onto her hand and squeezed it I felt a little squeeze back from her. oh good shes not dead I thought.....

-HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD OH NO!!! what do you think will happen??? will bobbie survive or will she die???? I felt weird writing the sexual stuff so don't make fun of me the only people that can make fun of me is bobbie and bobbie only- sooo yeah comment vote!!!! ≈katie <3