the beginning

"my names niall," then he shook our hands " "what a gentleman!" I squeeled wait Whut??? I never squeel??? wtf's going on with me??? bobbie did the same. I just gave a fake smile,he nodded in delight and got up the rest of the boys following him out of the room and before they all head out the door, the light brown haired boy looks at me and winks and mouths "see you later," I didn't know his name only nialls then the bell rang, and I had to find out his secret....

"omg Katie he is fab!" "to fab for you" I stated. "shut the fuck up!" "oh.oh.oh!, you've met this guy for 5minutes and your yelling at me?!??!!! Ive known you practically my whole life!" then she tears up.

"I'm so sorry." I stroke her face and embrace a hug with her.

" I swear bobbie don't let this boy get inbetween us!" I pause "our friendship"

then we walked together to each of our classes. havent seen "the boys all day, and then we went home since bobbie practically lived with me. she just didn't stay the night before because her mom wanted her to stay home.. I just got no parents to really look after me, I don't like being alone.

me and bobbie started on our homework as usual, all we talked about was school stuff now shes talking about niall again.... "ermahgerd he is the cutest!" "well he may be cute on the outside but he maybe a monster on the inside." I said looking at her in fear and she looked back In the same manor then she started laughing "hahahhaaha!, you really belive in that stuff??!!?" "um yeah!, got a problem?," then she stopped laughing"that's what I thought, I was about to punch that smile off your face.."

then I heard something hit my window I startled me and bobbie so we got up ran to the window only to find the boy that mouthed that 3 letter sentence "see you later," "oh lord Jesus now hes stalking me," I open the window and yell "what the fuck you want?!" he looks at the ground and smiles and looks up at me and says "you!" "um I'm good thanks though!" I smile dang he was kind of cute he was tall and had a desant looking face soo whatevs. I went downstairs with bobbie and about as I opens the door he knocks on it, so I open it and he was like "so where you going tonight?"

≈brb crying it sucked really bad sorry!!! comment vote!!!≈ please????

AN: when it says in the first paragraph I wanna find out his secret i was talking about niall.. I know its awful... ;(