Driveing home

As me and lily was walking out of them mall we quickly found the car she hasn't talked to me yet and it's kind of making me sad I didn't want Lilly to be mad at me but the more I was thinking why is she mad at me did she see me with Harry or did she hear me giving me number to him.
     We got into the car and she put it in drive we was half home now I wanted to ask her why she was mad at me but then agin I didn't want her to scream at me I just looked out the window while listening to the songs that was playing on the Radio.
     LILLY POV:
Me and Libby was walking out of the mall I was so mad at for leaving me I just wanted to hurry home and drop her off and go home I was done with her for the day I didn't know why she left me in the store alone she knew I hated to be alone so I don't know why she did it.
    As we was driveing home I turn my head to see what she was doing I notice she was taking some and that someone was making her smile I was trying to see who she was texting as I looked I saw the name Harry Styles up on top I now so made at her I was just wondering how in this world she got his number.
      Lilly POV :
    When I looked out the window I heard my phone go off I looked down to see Harry's name pop up I couldn't help but smile because he was a cool guy and I was happy that I was going to get to know him.
        *Text between Harry and Libby *
Harry: hey Libby it's Harry
Lilly:lol Ik its you Harry and hey
Harry:right I forgot I put my name in ur phone
Lilly:duh silly !!!! So what you doing today
Harry: I have a concert to do why
Lilly: oh seem fun and nothing I was just going to ask you to come over so we can get to know each other
Harry:I wish I could I bet you be some much funnier then putting on a concert
Lilly:how long are you in st.louis for
Harry: I'm only here for tonight the. We get on the bus and head for Texas
Lilly:oh so I won't get to see you anymore will u
Harry:well hopefuly you can
Lilly:really????
Harry:well come to the concert tonight I can get u in then we can talk
Lilly: umm ok
Harry:I gotta go I'll see you later
Lilly:ok see you but what time should I be there
Harry:show up at 7:00pm and so we can really have time to hang out
Lilly:ok sounds great see you in 4 hours  Mr.Styles hehe
Harry :Great I can't wait
           *End of text *
I was beyond excited to see Harry again I was really hopeing that we could be more then friends later on down the road.
     Lilly pulled into my drive way and told me to get out as soon as I shut the door to pulled out fast she didn't even wait for me to get inside safe like she always do.
     It was 3 hours before the concert I was trying to find a clothes to wear but I didn't know what wear but then I found this black dress it was short and I liked it I put it on then straight my hair put my make up on.
    By now it was 2 hours and it was an hour drive up there I hurry and put my heals on and grabed my clutch and keys  and phone off my night stand as I got to the car and started it before I pulled out of my drive way I texted Harry to let him know I was on my way.
    He texted back really fast saying he can't wait I pulled out of the drive way and was on my way to see Harry and the boys I was really exiced but only to see Harry.