At the air port

When the plane landed I was a bit nervous to get off I didn't know where to go when I get off of this thing. As I was walking down the stairs I heard a bunch of girls screaming I could only think it was because of Niall. When I got off the first thing I saw was a sea of people I was frecking out I could only think will I ever fine Niall and Paul or will I be left here alone.
     I few mins went by and I got a text from Niall sawing he's by the baggage claim I started looking around from the baggage claim but couldn't see it then I heard girls screaming and running towards this one area  I walked over their to see Niall taking pictures and autograph with fans thank god for theses girls right now I went over and fought my way to fine my bag after it felt like hour trying to get my bag I finally found it.
     I walked over to Paul where he was yelling at some of the girls due to there not listening to him I told him hi and he kind of pushed me out of the way I wasn't mad that he did that he just didn't notice me at all I was laughing but after 40 mins and still here I texted Niall saying I been waiting for him for an hour he read my text fast and looked all around for me he noticed me sitting on the bench just waiting.
    He walked over to me after fighting his was through the fans I was just looking at him smileing at him when he got over to me I said it's about time now let's go see my boyfriend.He started laughing at me he took my hand and led me towards the car. It took us awhile just to get out the door as I was holding on to niall's arm for my life he told me to keep my head down and he would led the way as we got closer to the exit the worst the fans got then there was a few paparazzi there we got out the door and I let go of niall's arm I went stright to the door Niall got sworn with fans and Paul was pushing people out of the way for Niall to get threw after a good 3 mins he finially got to the car as he was getting him I smiled at him saying it's about time you get here.
    He started laughing really hard I didn't think it was that funny as Paul shut the door and got in the front the fans starting to beat on the window I jumped alittle and got closer to Niall he started laughing and said it will be ok you will get use to it.
   As we was leaveing the parking lot it took forever the fans was running with the car jumping in front of the car. I put my headphone in was listening to music I put my head on the window and looked out of the window I could only think about seeing Harry I was only mins away from see my boyfriend.

     Sorry it was short !!!!!!