At the show

As I showed up on time like Harry told me to I pulled in and paid for parking I texted Harry telling him I was here. He said ok hold on and I'll be out just watch for me we gotta sneak you in so none of my fans see you.
    I was laughing at this point like why does it matter if his fans see me it's not like we are dating or anything the more I thought about it I was scared because what happen if we do get caught will they hate me like we are only friends but they don't know that.
     As I sit in my car thinking about if I should just go and and lie to Harry that somethings came up and saying it was a family issues but as soon as I was about to put my key in and turn it I heard a tip on my window I looked over to see Harry and bodyguards with him I unbuckled my self and open the door I smiled at Harry and dais hello he smiled back and said hello back then he took my arm and the bodyguards formed a circle that was tight but wasn't tight. I really started to get nervous but Harry said its ok its just so not body sees up.
     I smiled and said ok I grabbed his hand to hold onto just in case something happen  I didn't want to lose him and cause me to have a panic attack.
    We open the back doors to where I'm guessing that took us backstage. Me and Harry was still holding hands when we enter the building as we was holding hands it just felt right being with him but I don't know why tho I just met him but being with him made me feel safe.
     As the bodyguards went there separate ways Harry took me into the dressing room when I walked in hand in hand with Harry I notice the other boys in just there boxers they was getting ready for the show that was about to start in 20mins. They never notice me tell Harry spoke up it kind of causing me to jump A little due to I was day dreaming Harry got the boys attention and said hey guys this is Libby she's the one that was pushed into us.As I saw there faces lit up the ran over to me and gave me a guy it felt weird Bc they was only in their boxers.
     As Harry was telling me their names and not just the 4 boys it was everyone in the room and outside of the room. When one of the bodyguard yelled at them  saying it was 5 mins tells show time Harry went over to one of them and the guy smiled while looking at me I was wondering what Harry told him Harry came back over to me with a Lanyard and put it around my neck he said that I was Paul for the night and was laughing as he walked away I grabbed his arm he turn back around to look at me and he said do you need somethings I was laughing by now the way he said that. I lean over to where his ear was I said "who was Paul again" he started to bust out laughing he's like it's one of the bodyguards I was like oh I knew that and playfully hit his arm she started laughing and said yeah sure.
    As they went off to the stage Paul told me to come with him we went to where you can see the hole stage and to see the crowed I gasp on how many  people there was Paul got me a chair and said here sit here you can come back when we have intermission to see Harry again the. He said if you need anything just come fine me I will be mostly right around here unless they need me backstage I smiled and said thank you then he walked away.
     By now it was the 4th song and when they started singing I was smiling because Harry was look straight are me I didn't know why tell I looked down and saw what I was wearing and the was laughing so hard because I didn't plan it this was the song was little black dress
Little black dress
Just walked into the room
Makin' heads turn
Can't stop looking at you
It's alright
It's alright
It's alright, you know

Little black dress
Did you come here alone?
It's too late
It's too late
It's too late to go home

It's alright
It's alright
It's alright, you know
It's alright
It's alright
It's alright you know

I wanna see the way you move for me, baby

Whoa

Little black dress
Who you doin' it for?
Little black dress
I can't take anymore
It's not right
It's not right
It's not right, you know

Little black dress
What's your favourite song?
Little black dress
I won't do you no harm

It's alright
It's alright
It's alright, you know
It's alright
It's alright
'Cause I'll take you home

I wanna see the way you move for me, baby

Whoa oh

[Guitar Break]

I wanna see the way you move for me, baby

Ooh

I got up when they said they was going to have a 15 min brake and went back stage to see Harry. I waited for him to get off stage as soon as he came off he ran up to me and hugged me in a bear hug I said Harry I can't breathe he loosen his tight up and said thank you. He then grabbed my hand and took me into his dressing room and we was sitting on the couch away from people and the other boys. We was talking and getting to know each other's a lot  then Paul came in a ruined our talk and saying we have 2 mins left and Harry had to go I saw Harry run out of the door I just sit there for a min then someone pulled my head back and kissed me on the lips. I open my eyes to see Harry and I smiled it didn't feel weird it felt right. He smiled back and me and said we will talk later and ran back to the stage.
     I walked back out to watch them do the last part of the show and again Harry was looking straight at me and was smiling he pulled his mic away and was lip saying something I didn't understand so he came over and wisper saying one day you will be mine love you then be ran away to the other side of the stage I just smiled and turn around I saw other girls looking at me like who are you and I knew from that point I got caught with Harry and I knew that people had videos and pictures of Harry whispering in my ear I just turn around and went back stage and sit in Harry dressing room.
     3 hours later Harry came into the room and pulled me off the couch and hugged me he was telling me how much fun it was to just talk and hang out with someone. He thanked me for coming that it meant a lot to him. I just smiled and said your welcome then buried my face in his chest.
     After Paul and came in and ruined the moment and told Harry they have to leave now I was sad I didn't want to leave Harry and I knew he didn't want to leave me eaither.
     Harry asked Paul if we could walk me to my car he said sure and we formed that circle again and walked to my car when we got to the car Harry pulled me into another hug and said bye we will see each other soon. I smiled and yes goodbye and yes we will see each other soon.
    I got into my car and put my key in and stated the car up put it in drive and was on my way home.
     *an hour later*
    I just got home and pulled into my drive way I turn my car off and got out I walked to the front door I put the house key in the door lock and u locked the door I went up the stairs into my room I took my dress off and just put on the shirt Harry have me I smelt it due to it smelled like him I was happy. I texted Harry and told him I just got home now I'm going to bed.
  I got a text back quickly and said good about time I was getting worried that somethings happen to you because I didn't hear back from you but good night Libby and I'm really glad that you came and see me.
    I smiled and texted him back saying goodnight Harry and I sent him an emoji kissy face. I didn't get another text back from him so I thought  that he fell asleep and in the matter of seconds I was asleep too.