Chillin with harry

When I woke up I heard a knock on the door I went down stair to answer it I wasn't expecting it to be Harry my eyes lit up when I seen him I jumped into his hair thank god he caught me.he hugged me and kissed my lips he put me back down on my feet and I took his hand and led him in to my house.
   He took his shoes off at the front door  when he got done he turned around and smiled at me he picked me up and went over to the couch he sit me on his lap and we have a pretty good make out session going tell his phone went off he looked at it and sigh I asked him what was wrong all he told me was I got an hour life it was getting pretty late anyways.
   As I started to fall asleep Harry picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs he asked me witch one was my door and I said it's the first on the right. We got to my door and he walked in as he laid of the bed I was on top of him we started to have a heavy make out session. I got up and put on Harry shirt the one he gave me and some black short spandex and climbed back on to Harry and started to make out again.
   This went on for at least 6 mins tell his phone went off he looked at is and he was sad I picked me up and laid me on the bed he said that he had to go the tour bus was here and he had to go I was almost in tears I didn't want him to leave I just wanted to lay here with him forever when I was with him I felt safe and not alone I watch him walk out the door and to the bus. He texted me saying I love you Libby.
       *HARRY POV*
      When I got the text messages saying the we was here I didn't want to leave and go on tour again I just wanted to lay with Libby and kiss her and hold her when she sleeps. I notice how hurt she was when I told her that I had to go because the tour bus was there. I notice that she didn't wanna let me go.
    I got up and laid her on the bed I kissed her one last time before I left her room.I saw her get up off the bed she looked so hot in my shirt and them black spandex  she had on she was makeing it really hard to leave now I grabbed her waist and kissed her and walked out of the house.
    When I got on the bus I sit next to Liam he was the one I had to share the bus with I looked out the window and I notice Libby was crying  I wanted to stop the bus and just clam her down I took out my phone and texted her I love you..
     She texted me back saying she loved me too I smiled and big and laid down in my bunk.