Chapter 6 : Sally

Today's the day where Sally is supposed to arrive. I'm anxious to meet her. Lee wants me to look as classy as possible. Extremely elegant, well educated, gentle and cute at the same time. Let's do our best ! I picked up a dress McHeband sent to me from Mary Lou's brand, the first one I was wearing during the photoshoot. Carla did my makeup before leaving with other maids, Lee desired us to be alone. I prepared my room, just in case, in order to make his sister sleep in. I'm using the bathroom to get ready, Lee frequently knocks at my door because I'm too long. One hour ! That's not so long !

-Have you finished yet ? he asks

-Yeah yeah ! I'm coming !

I finaly show up, grumpy. He smiles to me and pokes my cheek. I push his hand away with a little smile. Why is he acting this way ?

-Cute. Lee says, Sally is in Los Angeles right now, she'll be there soon.

-Is she going to sleep here ?

-Well, about that...

It already smells like a sort of " You're gonna have to leave your room for a night and get an hotel room. ". Maybe I should need to prepare my bag. Lee scratches the back of his head and smiles a bit to me. 

-She's going to sleep in your room. But you stay here.

-Alright, no problem ! I sigh, suddently out of anxiety, I'm going to sleep on the sofa then, just let me bring some stuff and...-

-No. You'll sleep in my room. I know my sister, we're going to talk all the night, so it's better for you to sleep upstairs.

-Why don't you use your room to sleep with her ? She's your sister anyway, not a random woman you don't know. I would use my own room. 

-Because I still want to leave her some privacy.

Yeah, he wants to leave his sister some privacy, and his employee... Nope. His sister he knows since her birth needs some privacy, and his employee he knows since only four months doesn't need anything. Or maybe he will sleep with his sister ! Oh please, it has to be something like this. I would feel so bad if he sleeps with me. I don't know why, it would be strange. Strange and uncomfortable. For sure he's going to sleep with his sister.

-Don't worry, my sister's not gonna eat you.

-Yeah I know, still I'm scared. I'm shy, you know...

-We're both shy. That's ok, Sally already saw shy people. Her older brother is shy.

I smile. Yes, Lee is still shy, but it's adorable. And he's adorkable. Cute, funny, awesome, nerdy... but I really need to stop talking about him everytime as the perfect guy. Lee shows me a wonderful necklace made by silver with an adorable little butterfly jewel. He ties my hair with a random hair clip, wrapping the necklace around my neck, attaching it and placing his hands on my shoulders. His smell... I turn my head up, smelling his perfume a bit more. So close but so innaccessible...

-You're perfect now. he says

-Don't tell me that...

-Yeah, I bought it for you. You've been working for me since four months, so I bought you this little thing... Do you like it ?

-Yes ! Thank you, Lee !

I turn myself to him, almost ready to kiss his cheek, but I stop myself near his neck, as if there was a wall between us. Maybe the Friendzone wall, here it would be named the " Bosszone wall ". I take his hand and shake it with a bright smile to thank him, and... he's blushing. Again. I guess that having the right to see Lee blushing almost everytime I touch him is an everyday birthday gift. I can't resist, sometimes it's hard not to poke his lovely blushing cheeks under his beard.