Everyday Horrors

Frank's POV

Just like every other day. Today, I woke up in an orphanage with no one that cared about me or even knew me. I was the outcast. My family dropped me off here when i was seven years old. Well anyways, today, I was beat up for my breakfast, not that I would even want to eat anyways, but I haven't even been given the option to eat in days. I had to clean up all the rooms, wash the laundry, do the dishes, and sweep the courtyard before lunch time I wasn't even allowed to have lunch because the supervisors said I didn't do a well enough job.

I admit it to myself, but I'll never say it allowed. I'm depressed. Even if I did say anything though, I'm sure that they wouldn't care. I'm forced to stay separated from most of the people because I punched a guy for telling me I'm a fucking fagot. I enjoy it though. It does mean that I don't have to deal with people much. I am forced to get out every once and a while though.

I can't wait until I'm 18 because I'm never getting outta here otherwise. I have to stay out of the way of others when someone comes to adopt. I'll often hid in the corner, so the people won't even see me. If they say they want to meet every orphan, I'd have to stay in the closet. It'd be wonderful to get out of here. Just leave it all behind and forget it. I'd get a job, get a couple of friends, maybe, and a place of my own. What I didn't know was this was one of the last times I'd be down and think about that.

________________________

Sorry it's so short but they should be longer later on. I really hope that this story will be worth your time. Anyways, Thnx.

Peace out, Thug Pugs!

-Johnnie Guilbert